uPVC Window Fabricator

Guest Tracey bentley

Hi we are keen to move down under and my husband has worked in upvc fabrication for about 15 + years and hence has a very extensive knowledge and i may be biased but very good at is this type of position something that the government looks favourable on to help with visa application ? Thanks

Guest Tracey bentley

Hi what is accredited essentials he has got an nvq but from reading on here this doesn't mean much he also started a management qualification but then the company went under when we really hit recession over here do you know if it would be possible for us to get a 457 visa in this work as I have noticed that it is picking up in Australia unlike the uk!

• 2 months later...
Guest Steviebhoy

hi are you still looking for fabricators ? i have over 20 years experiance in the industery. and at my age its now or never lol please let me know if your still looking. thanks stevie o' neill

hi are you still looking for fabricators ? i have over 20 years experiance in the industery. and at my age its now or never lol please let me know if your still looking. thanks stevie o' neill

Hi Stevie. Yes we are still on the look out for Fabricators Can you pm me Have you started trying to get a visa or will you need sponsering. Cheers Dave.

• 9 months later...
Guest allanmoody

Hi looking to venture out. 12 years experience. Currently factory manager for 5.

Wife is also a dental nurse so hoping that should help out.

???

Can you provide any sort of advice please.?

Hi

My husband would be really interested in this position he is a qualified Carpenter with 15yrs experience. He has worked a lot installing uPVC windows,Doors etc. We have applied for Vic ss and he is at the end of his skills assessment and is now trying to find employment.

I can forward you a CV for you to consider.

Cheers

Leeann

Hi Leeann

At the moment we are trying to get a sponsorship passed through Immigration for an experienced Fabricator. There is always a need for experienced Installers as uPVC is still new here and a lot of the builders do not know whatit is and are used to getting single glazed aluminium windows delivered to site and then they fix them with 4 nails. If you get past the skills assesment. You can contact me through our website and i will try to help you.

We are currently going through the nightmare of trying to sposor someone and if this attempt fails we will be looking for another candidate. So if you can send me your resume/cv showing your experience and qualifications as we can only sponsor someone who could not be found in the local workforce i will keep you in mind for the future.

Regards

Dave O'Connell

Hello Tracey.

I must appologise as I have just found Shaun's CV in the notifications section. We are currently trying to sponsor a fabricator from Oldham but have hit a bit of a hurdle so this attempt might not pass Immigration. If so will contact you to talk more if you are still interested.

Regards Dave O'Connell.

• 4 weeks later...

Experienced upvc fabricator, worked in the industry for 15 years, experienced in the making of the upvc frames of windows and doors from the ordering of materials to the finished product, please could you forward some information about about the positions available in your company.

Guest Guest31881

Thanks to Dave for posting on the forum and I am sure if he has any more vacancies he will post again.

I have now closed this thread....

Thanks

Archived