New to Clarkson!!

Guest AngelaandTony

Guest AngelaandTony

Hey Everyone!

Just moved back to Perth after spending a year in Gladstone, QLD and are now looking to meet some new friends over here. We've just moved into a rental in Clarkson near train station so would love to meet up with anyone living nearby. Loving living in Australia so far, even if I feel like I'm melting at times, but personally think it is worth it, just need some friends to share it with!!

Angela and Tony

Guest duncanlauren

oooo I am moving to Clarkson (well actually Mindarie as will be staying with my Mom but will prob settle in Clarkson or Quinns). We are still waiting for our golden ticket but should have by the end of April and are heading our immediately!!! Do you have kids? What do you do etc cos we could definately use some brand spanking new friends too!

Guest AngelaandTony
oooo I am moving to Clarkson (well actually Mindarie as will be staying with my Mom but will prob settle in Clarkson or Quinns). We are still waiting for our golden ticket but should have by the end of April and are heading our immediately!!! Do you have kids? What do you do etc cos we could definately use some brand spanking new friends too!

Hi Lauren

No kids yet but hopefully sometime soon. I work in the CBD as a Geologist so would probably only be able to meet up at weekends as traffic here is a killer and I get home late! Would love to meet up when you get over here, Mindarie is quite close to where we are so we can all go for a pub lunch at the Marina! Keep in touch and I'll see you when you're over here!

Angela

Guest AngelaandTony

Hi Annette

Yeah quick move to Perth was in order as I got offered a job over here, we got organised in a couple of days and drove over in Tony's car, what an experience! Still waiting for my car to arrive but my furniture was really quick, all settled into a house in Clarkson but wishing I had moved south to be closer to the CBD as it's taking me soooooo long in a morning to get to work on the freeways, chocka block with traffic, not like Gladstone and the 7 minute traffic jam at McDonalds haha!

Hope you enjoy Telina, that's a nice area and I hope your parents-in-law are settled in nicely. Keep in touch and you'll have to come over one day for a holiday and I'll show you around!!!

Best wishes

Angela

Hey Everyone!

Just moved back to Perth after spending a year in Gladstone, QLD and are now looking to meet some new friends over here. We've just moved into a rental in Clarkson near train station so would love to meet up with anyone living nearby. Loving living in Australia so far, even if I feel like I'm melting at times, but personally think it is worth it, just need some friends to share it with!!

Angela and Tony

Hi,

Don't know if your free, but you should get down to the Whale & Ale Tomorrow night(Friday 4 March) We'll be in there with a couple of friends for some beers:yes: and maybe a bit of dancing!!!:jiggy: We live just up the road from the pub in Clarkson, been here 4 years.

Hope to See you there, pm us if your keen & can send you our mobile number

Andy & Stacey

Archived