Anyone moving to Perth

Guest vf400

Guest SN8_Royals

I'm working at the moment between the hours of 10 till 3 in Nedlands but free to meet up any time after that. Tuesday or any day after that, this week anyway. Where abouts are you?

Guest Steveo_hants

Hi SN8, are you from Reading or just support them? Me and my partner are from Farnborough, so not that far away! We are now living NOR in Perth.

hi guys, check out the st jude christmas charity ball thread, it will be a fantastic night the tickets are selling really good and there is only a small amount left. Great way to met people. cheers

I have been in Perth for two weeks now. I came out here on my own, I am 32 years young female so if anyone fancies a girls meet up or doesn't mind me coming along on my own it would be great to meet you. Planning to go to Ali's BBQ (? 2nd Dec)

Kaz

Hi kaz

My name is vicky it would be great to meet up and have a chat as waiting to start my job so free anytime it would be nice to meet up and have a good chat and giggle.

my email is vf400@hotmail.com and we can arrange a time i live in leederville.

cheers vicky...:chatterbox:

Guest SN8_Royals
Hi SN8, are you from Reading or just support them? Me and my partner are from Farnborough, so not that far away! We are now living NOR in Perth.

Hi Steve, I support them. The closest I got to living near Reading was growing up in Thatcham and Newbury (Berkshire). Then before coming out here I lived in Collingbourne Kingston (Wiltshire) for about 6 years. Quite a trek for my Dad and I to travel up and watch the games.

Whereabouts are you NOR, I'm in Padbury.

• 2 years later...
Guest Amberamber

Hi - my 1st post! We are an English family who are living in New Zealand. We have been here for 7 years and love our life here but Husband wants to move to WA ( have family there and he see's that he can earn LOADS more money there!):biggrin:. I am just doing some research on how Kiwis find the cost of living, schools and work etc in OZ. We would be heading for Perth. Would love to hear good and bads points on it?

Rachel

Guest koala brothers

Hi Vicky,

Try not to stress too much, hopefully it'll work out fine for you. My family and I only arrived at the beginning of July from Scotland and although it's really hectic to begin with we're already starting to feel more comfortable with everything. If you'd like to meet up when you get over give us a holler, our theory is the more friends the better.

Archived