Mum's meet-up's in Perth

Guest lozzaburd

Guest lozzaburd

Hello - if you're new to Perth or thinking of emmigrating to Perth I run a Mum's meet-up group in Perth. We meet 2 - 4 times a week at various parks, beaches, farms, zoo's, play centres, aqua parks etc.. we also have family picnics and BBQ's at weekends, camping holidays, and even daddy days out.

If you'd like to join please PM me for the details.

Thanks

Lorraine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lizziebumble

hi there me and my family are moveing out there later this year your mums meeting up sounds good we will be going to success when we arrive i have a daughter who has just turned 6 and a son who is 20 months old:smile:

Guest alison74

Hello

We arrived a week ago today. Your meet-ups sound great. I am new to this forum and it won't let me email you(probably my fault). Please can you let me know the details of your meet-ups. My 16 month old and myself would love to make friends.

Guest becalou

Hi All I'm new,

My other half is an aussie and my son was born there, we came bk to the uk when he was 4months old and I have jus finalised my spouse visa application here in the UK to return to oz, Im 27, my son is 2and a half.

My partner recently flew bk to Perth to start work and find a rental etc ready for us coming bk this year once my visa comes through.

What have the processing times been for spouse visa's? our application went in about 4weeks ago?I'm not wanting to be apart for too long!!

Where about's is everyone from-going to in Perth?? We previously lived in the Scarbourgh/Morley area...

Hope to catch up with a few pom's wen I get back, as my other half works in the mines,

I am looking to join mum's and toddler clubs and eventually get my lil boy into nursery a few days a week any good ones to recommend as I will be going bk to work part-time once are are settled?

Hello to all other mums in Perth or on their way! Im Michelle, 27, have 3 boys. We have just recieved state sponsorship and are looking at getting our visas sent through July so will be on our way in, hopefully, under a year!!!!! Cant wait but have been worried about meeting other mums in the same boat as me, turns out theres quite a few :yes: xxxxx

Guest rico123

yip im defo up for that aswell.....we arrive in Perth Nov 30th this year.My daughter does swimming, dancing, gymnastics here and i really enjoy the coffees etc and odd nites out with the other mums..im gonna miss that.So count me in.x

Guest Stella and Phil

Ive sent you a PM, hi everyone else that's replied, I'm Stella, 27 with two boys, 2.5yrs and 10mths. We're pretty social here and fly over to Perth the 1st or 2nd week in July so are looking forward to meeting some new friends.

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Hi

We have our 176 visa granted today and will be moving to Perth at some point. My son is however 12 so is that too old for mum's meet up :wink:

OH would be up for dad's nights out as well Im sure.

Donna x

Guest ck0209

Hi there... we are waiting on our 457 being granted but my OH has a start date for his new job of 1st August so we will hopefully be in Perth mid July. I have 2 girls, one will be 8 and one 3. So it would be good to connect with other mums and kids. :smile:

Guest alison74

Hello

I posted a reply earlier, and PM Lozzaburd about the dates of the meet-ups. I have not had a reply. Does anyone know if Lozzaburd has stopped organising these? My 16 month old and myself would love to meet other people. Thanks

Guest lozzaburd

hey alison - check out my facebook groups page "yummy mummies in perth', we have 250 mum's on there! I organise a minimum of 2 meet-up's a week as well as nights out, family picnics at the weekend etc... check us out and hope to see you at a meet-up soon. xxxx

Archived