Over 50's in Sydney?

Any over 50's in Sydney? I moved back to the UK from Sydney last year after working there for a couple of years. I lived in Manly, and loved it! However, I did find I spent a lot of time on my own (on the beach, needless to say). I have now been offered another opportunity to work in Sydney for a few years, from May. This time round I really would like to make some more friends to enhance that work/life balance that I can't seem to find in the UK! I am a divorced 59 year old professional female (I work in IT). I enjoy all the things Sydney has to offer and it would be great to meet some like-minded people to share it with.

• 2 months later...
Guest ChrissyW
Any over 50's in Sydney? I moved back to the UK from Sydney last year after working there for a couple of years. I lived in Manly, and loved it! However, I did find I spent a lot of time on my own (on the beach, needless to say). I have now been offered another opportunity to work in Sydney for a few years, from May. This time round I really would like to make some more friends to enhance that work/life balance that I can't seem to find in the UK! I am a divorced 59 year old professional female (I work in IT). I enjoy all the things Sydney has to offer and it would be great to meet some like-minded people to share it with.

Hi summersun would like to meet up if you have arrived in Sydney. I arrived just over a week ago in much the same situation as you. I am 58 years old and living in Bondi - let me know

Archived