Sunshine Coast REVISED meet date **July 2nd**

Hello

nataliepowell and myself have been organising a meet up for anyone who are also arriving around this time or, who are already there in the Buderim, Noosa, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba and any other surrounding areas.

We will be at the Buderim Tavern from 1pm on Saturday July 2nd. Anyone welcome including children.

Check out Home - Buderim Tavern, Buderim, QLD, 4556 (very child friendly)

Buderim Tavern

81 Burnett St

Buderim, Queensland, 4556

Please reply if this sounds of interest! Will be great to meet you :wink:

I am Heidi, married to Jonathan with a four year old daughter called Poppy.

Hi Heidi

The Williams clan will be there, we arrive on 29th June so we might be a bit jet lagged.

I have two boys aged 12 & 7 and my wife Wendy.

Now booking movers and trying to flog of things we aren't taking, 12 weeks and counting!!!!

See you all in July

Regards

Jon

Hi Heidi

The Williams clan will be there, we arrive on 29th June so we might be a bit jet lagged.

I have two boys aged 12 & 7 and my wife Wendy.

Now booking movers and trying to flog of things we aren't taking, 12 weeks and counting!!!!

See you all in July

Regards

Jon

Hi Jon, great news. Believe it or not, I will probably be jet lagged even though we arrive on the 2nd May. It really hits me!

12 weeks will go quickly, we now have 30 days and I am hoping we will be ready. I have just sold two chest of draws, a bookshelf and 5 wardrobes and am rather pooped out. How I managed to get them down my stairs with my husband without killing myself, I will never know:arghh: I really have had enough now, just want it all packed up.

I really look forward to meeting you and your family along with Natalie and hers. I am hoping Brightonboys will turn up also amongst others.

Regs, Heidi

hello you...guess where I have been? YES, addicted to EBAY instead of PIO!

How are you buddy? Everything ok with you?

Regs, Heidi

Ticketyboo thx mrs,still waiting for the hse to sell:mad::laugh:,one day!:rolleyes:

Guest Davey H

Guys,

Just joined PIO & been in the sunny coast for 3 years with my OH+ 3.

Originally from Southampton now in Kawana.

If meet still goes ahead we may pop up!!!

Also any questions we can try & help.

Good Luck.

Guest nataliepowell

Just seen your other post and that you were from Hythe! We currently live in Marchwood - what a small world :biggrin: Would love to meet you at on the 2nd if you can make it - any advice welcome - we are looking at Beerwah due to bigger plots and closer to Brisbane should we need it. How old are your kids and what do you both do for jobs over there?

Thanks

Natalie

• 1 month later...
Guest carrie jeff

Hi folks, have just arrived on Sunshine Coast .... originally from Cardiff, but been in NZ for 12 years. We were effected by the Christchurch earthquake and have come to start a new life, have 3 kids - 12, 10 and 6. Would love to meet up and make new friends. Carrie xx

Guest Davey H

Hi Carrie, we live in Kawana and also have three children 12, 10 and 7.... if you would like to catch up for a cuppa. Good luck with settling in, take care Jayne x

Hi Carrie & Jayne

My Wife and I and 2 boys aged 12 & 7 arrive on June 29th. We will be at the Buderim Tavern on July 2nd and it would be great if you could attend to meet up. We have kids the same age so it would be great for them to.

Hopefully see you in July

Regards

Jon & Wendy Williams

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks, have just arrived on Sunshine Coast .... originally from Cardiff, but been in NZ for 12 years. We were effected by the Christchurch earthquake and have come to start a new life, have 3 kids - 12, 10 and 6. Would love to meet up and make new friends. Carrie xx

Hi Carrie. We have been on Sunshine Coast for 3 months now. Would love to meet up for a coffee sometime if you like? Or might see you at the meet up in July.

Take care

Trudi

Archived