26 yr old living in south yarra

Guest Amyfriend

Guest Amyfriend

Hey I am currently living in south Yarra, I have been here for 7 months and really enjoy it. I have been lucky enough to make a few friends here. I am always looking to meet more people however especially as I am feeling a ad homesick. Was posting this to see if there are other people I my area in a similar situation,?

Hey, I've been here a year and, although I'm not homesick, I'm always looking for things to do (markets, cinemas, restaurants, anything but sport). I had a large group of friends from the start but now their visas have expired and they've all left so I'm keen to meet up with some new people. Give me a message some time and we'll have a chat.

John

Guest AnubisUK

I'm in the same boat Amy but think I'm about to head off and do my fruit picking soon but will be back in a few months time :) I went to a meet up arranged by Kenbartos and it was great fun!! Meant to say cheers for setting that up John :)

• 1 month later...
Guest nigel77

hey amy, Ive been here a few years now, living on chapel street, but had the same feeling recently, im actually in england as i type this cos i was so homesick, so if you want another english friend to moan about the weather with over a good coffee, just drop me a mail, ill be back in a week or 2.

Nigel.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gemjar85

Hi Amy

I'm Gemma and I'm 26 and have been living in berwick, Melbourne for past few months so I'm still pretty new to it all! If you fancy meeting up in the city sometime for lunch or shopping, just send me a message!

Gemma xx

Archived