Looking for some girlie friends in Sydney!

Guest HelenfromYorkshire

Guest HelenfromYorkshire

Hey,

I move over to Australia at the end of last year from Yorkshire and I've recently settled in Sydney - anyone fancy meeting up for some girlie drinks and a gossip?!

Would love to hear from you! X

Guest Dhillon

Hi girls

My friend and I are fairly new to Sydney, living in Manly Vale! Always keen on meeting new people! Let us know if you decide to go for a drink!

Marinder

Guest Northerngirl

Hi ladies!

I'm in! I live in Castle Hill but work in Artarmon and can met up anywhere. Moved to Sydney from the UK a month ago and would love to meet up with some girlie mates for drinks and goss.

Hi Diane

You're not too far from me so if you fancy a coffee sometime give me a shout! : )

Guest Northerngirl

Wednesday is good with me! I've sent you my email address and mobile via the message system on here so you've got my contact details.

Where do you fancy meeting up? :biggrin:

Hi,

Cant do Weds unfortunately. I could do Friday... otherwise will catch you another time.

Northerngirl - I work in St. Leonards. I probably see you on the train! (You're not the Chinese lady who sings along to Pink at the top of her voice on her ipod are you - hee hee - I am only saying that because I have seen her more than a month ago so it can't be you or I would be v embarrassed!)?

Diane

Guest HelenfromYorkshire

Shall we say 7.15pm in the CBD somewhere?

Sorry you can't make it this time Diane

Dhillon, I didn't get your email address :S X

Guest Northerngirl

Sounds good.

DHillon, I didn't get your email address either so it must be in the ether somewhere!

Diane, I do have a Pink CD but luckily for the general population no ipod! He he!!! See you at the next get together, shame you can't make Wed but if you need dropping off in Penant Hills next time just shout as I could drop you off on the way through as I'd be in the car.

Guest HelenfromYorkshire

Hey ladies, guessing we should maybe postpone tomorrow until we can get better orgainised!

Just out of interest, are any of you on a 457 visa? X

Guest MandyJayne
Hey ladies, guessing we should maybe postpone tomorrow until we can get better orgainised!

Hi, i am unsure if i have missed your meet up but i would love to come along next time.

I have been here two years but people come and go so quickly in Sydney that it is always great to meet new people!

I live in Potts Point and work in Bondi Junction and the city so if anyone fancies meeting for brekkie on the weekend or a drink after work let me know.

Happy Easter

Mandy

Hey Helen:wubclub:

I know a Helen who moved from Yorkshire to Sydney last year, she also settled in Drummoyne?? whats the chances?

I would give you her contact details, but she is such a bore you probably wouldn't be interested in meeting her:smile::biglaugh:

Well I'm kinda glad I haven't missed the first meet then we'll all be newbie's together when we do meet up. I am on a 457, well my hubby is and I got in the door free. I was a psychiatric nurse until I left London in the new year. I am working in the city in an office job at the moment.

I'm irish but lived in essex for over 15 years.

Don't live to far from you either, i'm down the road in Five Dock.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Guest Whaleys

Hi girls,

I've literally just arrived last Sunday from London. My husband and I are living in the city at the moment.

I'd love to meet up for a girlie night out with a few drinks and a laugh!

Do you have any nights planned?

Looking forward to hearing from you and meeting up soon :smile:

Gill

Guest tonykimber

Hey Dhillion

I live in Manly would be good to catch up? you free during the week :) always keen to meet new guys n girls :)

Tony

Hi girls

My friend and I are fairly new to Sydney, living in Manly Vale! Always keen on meeting new people! Let us know if you decide to go for a drink!

Marinder

Guest Dhillon

Hey everyone

Bit short notice but thought I would see if anyone's fancies meeting tomorrow for a coffee or lunch? Maybe see some of you soon!

Guest Whaleys

Hiya,

My husband and I are around for a coffee tomorrow if you fancy meeting up?

My mobile number is: 0487682025

We are situated in the city, where is good for you to meet up?

Gill & Pete

There's a lot of you around the Castle Hill/Penno area...why don't you all come and meet up with a fabulous big crowd of women (admittedly mostly Brits) from around the world. We have heaps of fun and there's always someone to hook up with if you feel like getting out for a drink or meal. PM me for more info.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

I move over to Australia at the end of last year from Yorkshire and I've recently settled in Sydney - anyone fancy meeting up for some girlie drinks and a gossip?!

Would love to hear from you! X

Hi Helen,

I'm Gill I'm also from Yorkshire and moved to Westmead (west of Sydney) just a couple of weeks ago and would like to meet for some girlie drinks and a gossip!

would be lovely to hear from you

Gill x

Gill & Helen (and anyone else), we're meeting-up for lunch on Thurs 19th in Castle Hill, for coffee on the 24th in West Pennant Hills, a meal out in Cherrybrook on the 27th. PM me for more info.

Hi Helen,

I'm Gill I'm also from Yorkshire and moved to Westmead (west of Sydney) just a couple of weeks ago and would like to meet for some girlie drinks and a gossip!

would be lovely to hear from you

Gill x

Guest eimear

Hi Everyone,

There is a few of us, in another thread meeting up this friday night (20th May) for a drinks in the CBD. We are all newbies, so if anyone is interested in coming along PM me and i'll send you my number.

Eimear

• 1 year later...

Archived