AASW details needed from years ago and cant remember! Anybody in the same boat?

Wellers and Whitehead

I am a social worker, completing the AASW form. It is asking for details o the placements I undertook whilst at college in 1995, placements, supervisors names etc! I cant remember what I did on the course to be honest and certainly dont know who my supervisor was.

Im not asking to be assessed on this course.

What to do?

Aymie

Hi, I can't be much help but I know I emailed them a few questions when filling in the form and they responded very quickly.might be worth a try as if not filled in correctly would definitely cause a delay and it takes long enough already!!!

Hi, I can't be much help but I know I emailed them a few questions when filling in the form and they responded very quickly.might be worth a try as if not filled in correctly would definitely cause a delay and it takes long enough already!!!

Did u write very small amounts in the boxes to fill them or attach extra pages and go into depth about your placements at uni etc?

Hi I did attach extra pages but didn't go very deep into it just about half a page on each one. I have only two years experience as a social worker so my placements were relevant, however if you have lots of experience I can't imagine you would have to write too much about your placements. Good luck filling in the form :)

Hi yeh I got my positive assessment a few months ago. It took about 3 months to get it but I was missing a document translation (degree was worded in Latin) so had to get that and forward it to Queensland office. It was also the time of the floods so aasw head office was closed for a week also. So that delayed it too. On their website it says 10 weeks which is probably pretty accurate.

Archived