Our first Good Friday in Australia Inexpensive or what??

Que Sera Sera

Watched a movie, went kayaking, sunbathed, read some of my book, went surfing and swimming read some more of my book. Came home watched another movie and guess what it didnt cost us a brass bean, nothing, zilch. Australia expensive? my posterior, also we had a huge rump steak for tea. $6 for all three of us, not each all in. Have I ever mentioned I love this country :biggrin:

Guest Guest 47403
yeah but lemons are expensive and you can't get john smiths cheap

yeah and bananas are $250 a kilo apparantly :SLEEP:

Gutted about the Johns :mad:

Guest Mallam

Sounds brilliant, we have had a good day today also, chilling in the garden and a barbie with friends tonight...you do not have to spend money to have a good time.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

The weathers out here in the uk as well you know. lol

No i'm not kidding............. yer calling me a liar?

Isn't life so much better when the suns out and its warm.................. if it was like this a good six months of the year and there were good jobs for the kids.............. i don't think i would be trying to emigrate.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
smoke some cherry and vanilla pipe backy and you will live forever ............its true the smokers told us........

The loony lefties are trying to legalise drugs here as well............... i can't wait to smoke legal skunk cannabis, pop an ecstacy pill, inject some heroin into me arm and.............. snort a line of coke.

Apart from the side effects................... paranoia, schizophrenia, deppressive mood swings leading to murders, suicide and violence, your veins collapsing and having them amputated and erectile disfunctional problems, plus a host of other things.......................... they are safe. :wink:

Guest Mallam
smoke some cherry and vanilla pipe backy and you will live forever ............its true the smokers told us........

:cute: nice one mate, the best smoke I ever had was in Brisbane......bloomimg heck :swoon: what is in that stuff.

Guest peacock

Yes, I spent the evening fishing in my favourite spot, got some great bites as normal , just kept a couple thru most of the others back, lots of blowies out last nite.

Yes, I spent the evening fishing in my favourite spot, got some great bites as normal , just kept a couple thru most of the others back, lots of blowies out last nite.

Thats all the other half manages to catch when we are around, yet when he goes out on his own its a different story :biglaugh:

We had a great first Easter Good Friday too...... went to a little easter carnival in Baldivis... it was ALL free.... including a free icecream or cup of coffee... lots of fun activities for the kids, balloon making, face painting, bouncy castles, dress up and cat walk shows in a Hi 5 style lol and just a general fun family time.... then back to our friends in Baldivis who live opposite a lovely park with free electric BBQ's, so off to the park with our eskies, had a BBQ for our lunch and a few beers while the kids played and then back to theirs when it got too hot to sit in the shade and play games with the kids....

None of that cost me a penny... (I had the food in of course, because well apparantly you have to eat to survive).... the only money I shelled out was $4 to the bleeding tooth fairy 'cos my daughters tooth fell out whilst we were at our friends and she was sleeping over there LOL

We then went to the beach to watch the sunset and there were loads of families down there fishing, playing games on the grassy area and kids in the park area ....

Thats all the other half manages to catch when we are around, yet when he goes out on his own its a different story :biglaugh:

Adam is taking Martin on his first ever fishing trip at tea time up at Rockingham.... wonder how he'll fair HAHA!!! Meanwhile me and Sam will be chilling on the beach while the kids play..... if you're not up to owt feel free to join us.... we're meeting at Pengo's cafe at 4.30

Guest siamsusie

We went out in our tinnie, caught loads of fish, went out for our anniversary dinner last night which didnt cost an arm or a leg, locally caught oysters, and steak.. a few bottles of vino. Heading off to have a BBQ with friends today at a music concert (free).. its been a cheap weekend... Like QSS I love this country!

Adam is taking Martin on his first ever fishing trip at tea time up at Rockingham.... wonder how he'll fair HAHA!!! Meanwhile me and Sam will be chilling on the beach while the kids play..... if you're not up to owt feel free to join us.... we're meeting at Pengo's cafe at 4.30

Thanks Rach, but we are off to Mandurah today for the family fun day and to see how the Comet Bay Duck does.........oh and I expect one of the bars might just lure us in for a quick one :biglaugh:

We went out in our tinnie, caught loads of fish, went out for our anniversary dinner last night which didnt cost an arm or a leg, locally caught oysters, and steak.. a few bottles of vino. Heading off to have a BBQ with friends today at a music concert (free).. its been a cheap weekend... Like QSS I love this country!

That sounds like heaven. We have a free concert in the park tomorrow literally a stones throw from the house. Its just got to be done. Happy Anniversary by the way xxx:wubclub:

Thanks Rach, but we are off to Mandurah today for the family fun day and to see how the Comet Bay Duck does.........oh and I expect one of the bars might just lure us in for a quick one :biglaugh:

Let me know how the duck does..... we worked on that duck entry for hours LOL..... have fun .... :biggrin:

Guest siamsusie
That sounds like heaven. We have a free concert in the park tomorrow literally a stones throw from the house. Its just got to be done. Happy Anniversary by the way xxx:wubclub:

Thanks you Sera:hug:

one.jpg

Enjoy the gig! you wont get frost bite:wink:

Archived