hi looking to meet new friends

Guest laura6345

Guest laura6345

hi my name is laura.....

im 25 years of age... have 3 kids ages 3..4 nearly 5... and 10 months... i have a husband whom iv been with for 7 years... we live on the gold cost and have been here for 2 years now... im looking to meet new friends with children like myself.. i told myself id never have to look for friends on the internet but oz is a very difficult place to find friends well thats my opinion... :-) my husband works away alot so alot of the time im sat at home with the kids or out to the parks and beaches.. im looking for a similar type of friend who understands my situation... as being at home with the kids 24/7 is driving me mad i need some adult conversation!:jiggy: lol... i have a part time job also but its only 15 hours a week when my kids are in kindy for 2 days.. if i sound like some one u can be friends with please feel free to message me... :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Laura

Welcome to Pomsinoz, there are quite a few members around the Gold Coast so hopefully someone will be along soon. Unfortunately we are a little further North.

Kate

Archived