Aveley, Ellenbrook or close by?

redrobbersdog

Thanks, yeah I have. Guys on there said to try pio! Never mind, would have been nice to meet up with someone close by for a quick coffee here and there! I'm hoping to meet up soon with other pio members but they are very south and further away.

Mind you everywhere here is a long way! 

Thanks again.

Dawn xxx

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Icebucket

Hi Dawn,

I'm new to the area too - Aveley. Would love to meet some people in the area. Let me know when you're free.

Cheers

Liz

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Spana9578

Hi all, we're new to ellenbrook too. I'm Mandy, husband Jason then Matilda 4, Daisy 2 and Molly 8m. Would love to meet up, even an evening would be good (bit of a break from the kids!)

Hope to meet you soon

Thanks

Mandy

hi mandy,

we have family over week after next for the whole of xmas so if you fancy a quick coffee next week just to touch base then thats gr8 for me.

where abouts in ellenbrook are you? where was you before that?

wow, im abit nosey, i always have far too many questions.

anyway let me know, coffee up the dome or at the coffee club, or we can meet for a bit up the waterpark so the kids can have a run about if you like.

take care.

kelly.x

Thanks, yeah I have. Guys on there said to try pio! Never mind, would have been nice to meet up with someone close by for a quick coffee here and there! I'm hoping to meet up soon with other pio members but they are very south and further away.

Mind you everywhere here is a long way! 

Thanks again.

Dawn xxx

Try perth pals on facebook they are another friendly bunch, loads north of the river. Ann

Guest Spana9578

Thanks Kelly,

how are you fixed for Wednesday? My Mum is over so can leave the kids and have a coffee if you like? Im relatively free so anytime.

Have a good week!

Mandy

Guest newtoperth

Hi we are new to Ellenbrook, moved in on Saturday!!! Me Louisa 32, Jason 36, Lily 12 & Finley 6. Would love to meet friends in the area for us and the kids. Let me know if you fancy a meet up!!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to all who have replied to this post. Sorry for not getting back to you it's been a hectic few months with visitors and Xmas etc.

I hope you are all well?

It would be great to meet up with you guys. We have relatives with us at the moment but if it's ok I'll PM you a and arrange something very soon?

Thanks again

Dawn

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-31.781002,115.982211

Archived