All Alone On Wedding Day....

Well, with my kids, but nobody to drink and bitch with...poor me:sad:

Perhaps I'll hang around here.....:eek:

:wubclub:, i will keep you company:yes:

LOL Thanks!

We took the kids to Warwick Castle to see the jousting and a bit of sword fighting -a good day out - enjoy it!

We took the kids to Warwick castle last Tuesday but they did not have the jousting that day, we still had a goodun though:yes:

Oh, cool, did you go on the river, we did that the other w/end..... we had rowing wars ( I mean with the oars, not with each other!)

No we never went on the river, we did go and see Merlin the Dragon though which was a bit disappointing especially as they charged us £20 extra:shocked:, and we also saw the bird of prey show and done the walk up and around the towers which was cool. I also noticed that all the staff there were very helpful and really seemed to enjoy there work.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Well, with my kids, but nobody to drink and bitch with...poor me:sad:

Perhaps I'll hang around here.....:eek:

Can't you get a couple of Dingo's in, like................ Geoff and Harpo.:laugh:

LOL Thanks!

We took the kids to Warwick Castle to see the jousting and a bit of sword fighting -a good day out - enjoy it!

Thats me tomoz...fluffing:wubclub:,anythings got to be better than watching/listening to THE wedding:mad::wink:

Archived