Coffee and shopping, any one interested - Central Coast NSW

Guest LouLou74

Guest LouLou74

Just moved from Adelaide to NSW, which I absolutely love. But I have left all my friends behind.

My partner works in the city during the day, and Ive pretty much set up the new house and Im all organised.

So Im getting a bit bored.

Im looking for work but until then Id really like to meet up with anyone who likes a good natter and a spot of shopping.

Im 36 (37 on Sunday), got no kids but love them, and live in Kincumber. A happy to travel to meet up with like minded people.

Hope to hear from someone soon

Louise

Guest LouLou74

No takers?

Im also lookung for anyone who wants a gym buddy, I need some motivation and a good chat.

Anyone out there?

Hope to hear soon

Louise

No takers?

Im also lookung for anyone who wants a gym buddy, I need some motivation and a good chat.

Anyone out there?

Hope to hear soon

Louise

Would love to have met up but u live 2 hours away, Hope u meet up with some great people :biggrin:

Guest PoleinOz

I'll be moving to South West Rocks, NSW, probably March 2012...wonder if there are any loners there....or in the near area...:biggrin:

Hi Louise,

I live just down the road in Umina Beach.

I'm 27, married with no kids (although my two dogs pretty much act like they are!!!), and work in the CBD as a recruitment consultant. I also know very few people locally, everyone I work with lives in the city (and to be honest are still in that partying every night phase.....been there, done that!!!) and cos I work silly hours and don't get home until 8pm I never really go out locally which makes it impossible to meet people!

Can't solve your boredom in the week but would love to meet up for a coffee and shopping one weekend.

Danielle xx

No takers?

Anyone out there?

Hope to hear soon

Louise

Hi Louise,

I'm just up the road in Avoca, we're relatively new to the area as well. Still yet to find work myself although my 4 yr old son is keeping me on my toes. Can't help you out with the gym but can suggest a great boxing class.

Let me know if you want to meet for a coffee.

Archived