Temp spouse visa - 2 year period towards permanent visa nearing - processing times?

Smiler

Hi

I just wanted feedback on the processing time period for the permanent residency visa after nearly 2 years married please. I believe Immigration contact you 2 or 3 months beforehand to request a completed application with proof of an on-going relationship, so how long have fellow PIO's applications taken before they have got PR.

Thanks

Smiler :biggrin:

I'm not at that stage yet, but I believe current processing times are about 6-8 months.

Not for Temp to Perm..

It takes about a month to process it

Nah me and my workmate applied onshore at the same time, me for temp spouse and her for perm spouse, she's waited nearly two months and not heard anything. When she rang she was told it would be about 6 months, I think.

Guest cdchaplin

hi all i have my ielts test this sat and all being well r(esults i need) am completing skills assessment to anmc 2 weeks time.Still undecided to use an agent, i have all paperwork together just need to have certified. but want to ensure it's all correct as don't want any delays. I have been employed by nhs for 12 years, 6 as a health care support worker, then seconded for 3 to do my nursing diploma and now work for 3 years as a community staff nurse. Unsure whether all my experience (although not all as a rgn) counts towards work experience as visa states nominated profession or closely related. can someone help cos it's all doing my head in and really reluctant to use agent if it's really not that hard!! As we know the steps we have to take and our situation is not complex.

collette:twitcy::arghh:

Firstly, Hi CD Chaplin - I don't think you realised but you accidently added what I assume is the start of a new thread in this thread so you may want to move it into a new thread so that people can read it and respond.:wink:

Thanks for the responses RockDr, Sammi4u and Cez. It's good to get each of your/people you know experiences of the processing time so that I can estimate the time frame. I was very lucky with the processing times of my PMV and temp spouse visa so here's hoping that it's a case of third time lucky too!

Smiler:biggrin:

Archived