Proposed Meet Up 4th June - Perth CBD

Guest lisawa

Guest lisawa

Hi everyone

I have been in Perth for 2 years with my partner (both 31) and loving it. The only down side I have found is that it can be difficult to make new friends.

So I am proposing a meet up on Sat 4th June at the Lucky Shag on the river in Perth at around 3pm (TBC) or later depending on feedback.

I am not really one for organising things and its just an informal meet really for anyone that fancies it, singles,couples and open to all ages etc as I know how hard it is when you have left a big group of friends in the UK to have to start again.

So if like me you want to meet new people then let me know and if ther is enough response then we could make it a regular event

:biggrin:

I would certainly be up for a meet as will be living temp in the CBD so would be nice to meet a few poms who have made the jump before us. keep me posted on times as 3pm works for me as will be meeting a few friends later

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lisa,

So glad to know there are friendly people out there!

We are moving to Fremantle in September and i'll be working in Perth CBD with some luck. Bit worried as I won't know anyone either! :wideeyed: It would be great to hang out in a few months time, if you're still up for it.

Sandra :cute:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HighlanderHeather

Hey,

Sandra - I am in the same boat! I'm arriving in three week's time and only know a couple of people there. I want to make new friends too, so let me know when you are over your jetlag and we can meet up for some drinks.

Heather (34, Scottish)

Hey,

Sandra - I am in the same boat! I'm arriving in three week's time and only know a couple of people there. I want to make new friends too, so let me know when you are over your jetlag and we can meet up for some drinks.

Heather (34, Scottish)

Hi Heather,

Thanks for the message, will def be in touch, September seems so far away but I know i'll just blink and it'll be here! :jiggy: Very jealous you'll be there in only 3 weeks!

Good luck with the move in the meantime.

Sandra

Hi Lisa, cant make the 4th of june, but will be arriving on 25th june, so will definately be up for a few meets after that. We are Tina and Scott (no children). And we dont know any one in Oz yet, so really need to find a new group of friends.

Good luck for the 4th !!

Tina

Archived