Meet Up in Perth 4th June All Welcome

Guest lisawa

Guest lisawa

Hi everyone

I have been in Perth for 2 years with my partner (both 31) and loving it. The only down side I have found is that it can be difficult to make new friends.

So I am proposing a meet up on Sat 4th June at the Lucky Shag on the river in Perth at around 3pm (TBC) or later depending on feedback.

I am not really one for organising things and its just an informal meet really for anyone that fancies it, singles,couples and open to all ages etc as I know how hard it is when you have left a big group of friends in the UK to have to start again.

So if like me you want to meet new people then let me know and if ther is enough response then we could make it a regular event

I have started a face book event click on the link:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=222784141072012#!/event.php?eid=222784141072012

:biggrin:

Guest lisawa

Yeah I saw it dont know where it went? I have set up face book group to keep track and will update etc there , hopefully see you there

x

Guest Karen and Colin

Wish we could come too but still in UK also. Hope you have a fab time and hope to join you all soon.

Guest gilly

I hope its a brill day and please,please arrange more as I will be out towards end of the year (fingers crossed) Have fun

Guest derbylass

Hi Lisa,

My boyfriend and I would definately be up for meeting on the 4th. We've just moved to Perth and are looking to meet new people so hopefully we'll see you there.

Guest GemandJay

What a great idea, we're due to arrive in Perth on 17th July so if this one goes well and more dates are planned then please count us in.

Good luck and looking forward to hopefully meeting up in a few months x

Gemma

Guest janeubu

hi lisa great idea but not landing in oz till dec but please arrange more cheers jane:smile:

Guest digc

Hi Lisa!

We've been here for since last August and I feel the same way. Would love to come on the 4th but on a late shift :( If i can change it we'll definelty come.

Diane

Guest ClaireT

Hi Lisa,

We just arrived last week and hope to join you all on the 4th, possibly heading down to Albany for week or two so if we dont make this one def come to the next one!

Claire

Guest Isitworthit
Hi everyone

I have been in Perth for 2 years with my partner (both 31) and loving it. The only down side I have found is that it can be difficult to make new friends.

So I am proposing a meet up on Sat 4th June at the Lucky Shag on the river in Perth at around 3pm (TBC) or later depending on feedback.

I am not really one for organising things and its just an informal meet really for anyone that fancies it, singles,couples and open to all ages etc as I know how hard it is when you have left a big group of friends in the UK to have to start again.

So if like me you want to meet new people then let me know and if ther is enough response then we could make it a regular event

I have started a face book event click on the link:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=222784141072012#!/event.php?eid=222784141072012

:biggrin:

Hi, we arrive in Perth from Edinburgh on 6th June so will miss this one but would be interested in any future dates...can you let me know the facebook page!

Thanks

Hi Lisa,,,

we arrived on thursday night, and have running around to do for a car and property over the weekend (OH starts job on monday).. so not gonna make this one, but will defo be looking out for the next date.

cheers

Guest lisawa

Hi

Yes meet is still going ahead tomorrow myself and my partner will be there from 2.45ish

:)

Guest derbylass

Great, thanks for getting back to me. Can you give me a brief description of yourself so we know who we're looking for!!!

Guest lisawa

Hi

I have shortish brown hair and my partner is tall with mousey hair I will prob have a leather jacket on quite a few other people have said they are coming so shouldnt be too hard to find a friendly face

See you there

:)

Archived