New to Point Cook.

Guest SH4LL0Z

Guest SH4LL0Z

Hi All, been in Oz only 12 wks and just moved to Point Cook area. We are in our mid 30's, 2 children (4 & 12) and are looking for other families/couples to meet up with/get to know. I am a stay at home mum so definitely looking for other mums in the area to socialize with and keep me sane!:wacko: Also can anyone recommend any local mums and tots groups to attend? Thanks, Sharon.:smile:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All, been in Oz only 12 wks and just moved to Point Cook area. We are in our mid 30's, 2 children (4 & 12) and are looking for other families/couples to meet up with/get to know. I am a stay at home mum so definitely looking for other mums in the area to socialize with and keep me sane!:wacko: Also can anyone recommend any local mums and tots groups to attend? Thanks, Sharon.:smile:

Hello Sharon would love to meet up.I believe you replied to my message on another posting.Arriving at the end of June so would like a coffee/chat.My girls are 8 and 10.

I will PM you when we arrive so we can try and arrange an easy to find location!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Michelle2

Hi All,

My name is Francine, stay at home Mum too, Seabrook (down the road from Point Cook) little girl age 4 yrs. Would be great to join you when you catch up for a coffee.

Cheers

Francine

Guest SH4LL0Z

Hi ladies, great to see that there's afew of us all in the same situation, same area! Anyone free either tomorrow or Fri to meet up?

Archived