friends in Perth/ Joondolup

Guest Sunshine J

Guest Sunshine J

Hi

We moved north to Perth, near to Joondalup, December 2010. From Wiltshire. Still finding our feet, but getting there! We have two children and another due in Sept. Would love to meet people in the same boat. Am missing home quite alot and would be lovely to meet some pregnant people/ mums :-) Im in my late 20s and my partner is early 30s. would love to meet for picnic/ park/ coffee/ cake and once bump born much needed wine ;-)

Jane xx

Guest s17myy1

Hi Jane, we are in the late stages over moving over just looking for someone to chew the fat with as very nervous. I an in my late 30's with three daughters 14, 10, and 6. How are you finding things? We are looking to move around Joodalup are there any areas that you have found to be really nice? We are moving over from Birmingham and have just sold our house so we are just sorting out removal companies are there any that can recommend? I hope you dont mind me asking you these questions

Sam x

Hi Jane

We hav just arrived to Mullaloo near Joondalup. I have a 14 week old boy and would love also to meet up. I also have a 14 year old big gap i know lol.

I have joined a group on facebook called yummies mummies in Perth they have meet ups all the time, but as yet i dont always have access to a car - have attended two though and were very firendly.

sharon x

Hi Jane, how do you fancy meeting up with another set of brummies ? We also hope to head to Joondalup hopefully some time next year. We are organising when is best to go over and active and return or just go or both of us go and one return !!! Just the two of us at the mo but possibility of little aussies in due course !!!

Hi sam, I hope you weren't going to go to the other side of the world to get away from the brummies !!! lol

We are coming across soon from brum and also to joondalup !!! We know quite a few people from the local area going to the same area !!! Goodluck with the move

Kelly & martin

Guest s17myy1

Hi Kelly unfortunatly not as my husband is a brummie lol. How great that you know people, thats half my problem my friends live SOR so abit of a drive away and I dont fancy it as much as NOR but my feelings could totally change when we get there! Be great to stay in touch could av a right ol Brummie knees up lol

Sam xx :yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Archived