25yr old looking to make new friends in Brisbane!

Hi! I moved to Brisbane the beginning of this year with my boyfriend, and we're currently here on a 457 visa but looking to stay permantly.

I'm 25, and i'm a stay at home mum for now looking after my twin girls which are 17 months, and my boyfriend is also 25. Its quite frustrating that we haven't made as many friends as i thought we would over here but im finding it hard to meet people. I don't really meet anyone as im at home and not in a job, i do go shopping and to the park but it seems everybody already has friends and aren't looking for any more. It can be lonely as my partner works all day and i'm used to meeting up with my friends, and i know that my fella wants some guys to hang out with other than who he works with aswell.

I just wondered if there is anyone in Brisbane (were currently south east side in Rochedale South) who could do with a new friend? Any girls who might like to go shopping, or for dinner or even hang out at the beach sometime, if you have kids or no kids or if there is any guys who would like to go surfing, golf, fishing, football, boxing drinks with my fella, or if you're in the same boat as us, Id love to hear from you!

Thanks. :laugh:

Archived