Bondi Junction meet up 3rd June

Guest Debbie and Steve

Guest Debbie and Steve

Hello everyone!

Am trying to arrange a meet-up upstairs in the Tea Gardens on the 3rd June in Bondi Junction from 6:30 onwards. See previous posting-Eastern Suberbs meet-up. Anyone welcome as it would be good to meet some new friends.

Hopefully see you there.

Debbie

Guest KTossie bug

Hi Debbi & Steve,

Me and Joe arrived Monday and are staying in Neutral Bay at the mo, looking to make new friends so may come along on Friday if your still meeting? let me know

Katie x

I apologise if this takes things slightly off course and feel free to delete / ignore.

However there are a few Brit expats (tend to be late 20's to early 40's) who are having a Meet Up at the Arthouse Bar (next to Town Hall station on Pitt street in the CBD) this Friday as well. They are meeting up at 7pm.

If you would like to come to this instead then please do so as it really is more the merrier

As said sorry if this confuses things but i just wanted to let you know

Cheers

Guest Debbie and Steve

Not sure what to do after seeing post above as haven't had any definate answers on this meet-up............!!

Think will be in Tea Gardens from 6:30-8ish for a couple of hours and if anyone wants to turn up then great-we'll see you there. If not, I'll still get a good night out with Steve!! I'm wearing a white top with flowers on the front, my skinny jeans and I've got medium length brown hair so see if you can spot me :-):biggrin:

Then we were thinking about 8, if anyone/no one comes, we might go to the Arthouse Bar mentioned below but if people prefer to go to that cause there'll be a definate Group there anyway and Bondi is out of the way, then I guess go straight there as we'll be along later??

Sorry this is getting very confusing!!

Archived