Oh My...Oh My....GOT A CASE OFFICER !!!

Guest hrimmer3011

Guest Rebecca78

We didn't use an agent we did it ourselves. I know what you mean, we just want to go now but need to sell the house :eek: DIAC originally said for 176 UP TO 12 months from date of lodgement. Must be hurrying up before the new points changes.

Who did you use Rebecca. They told us upto 18 months for 176. Lets hope it is quicker, as just want to go now.

Hiya

Bear in mind that there are two types of 176. :biggrin: State Sponsored or Family Sponsored. State Sponsored is alot quicker. They are going really quickly on the visas at the moment though - we applied for a family sponsored 176 and the timescale was supposed to be 18 months to 2 years and we got a CO this week.

What type are you applying for?

Guest berkworths
Hi, we having ours done at Maidenhead, nearest one to us but still a long long journey with 6 kids!! Think my blood pressure will be thru roof by time we get there!!! Very nervous about them tho....keep thinking what if something wrong with one of us???? Thats all we can think about at mo!!! Just wanna get through the medicals and get that visa then I we can breath a HUGE sigh of relief!!!!

Hi congratulations on your CO god that was quick, we are having our meds done too in madienhead on the 23rd, heard good reports on this centre as did some research on places for meds. What cat are you then? and what is your occupation? we are ss, and my hubby is a carpenter, has taken us since feb 10 to get this fair but hopefully now at the last hurdle. Good luck withyour meds

kellie alan and 2 little monkeys who wont go to bed tonight!!!!

Guest hrimmer3011
Hi congratulations on your CO god that was quick, we are having our meds done too in madienhead on the 23rd, heard good reports on this centre as did some research on places for meds. What cat are you then? and what is your occupation? we are ss, and my hubby is a carpenter, has taken us since feb 10 to get this fair but hopefully now at the last hurdle. Good luck withyour meds

kellie alan and 2 little monkeys who wont go to bed tonight!!!!

HI, we are cat 2, O/H is a Metal Machinist (Engineer) Yes it has be quick, very quick!! Was not prepared for it to be this fast, not sold house yet!! Let us know how your meds go, not looking forward to it, its the last hurdle, and in my poinion, the worst bit!! Good Luck for the 23rd, let us know how you get on!! The Rimmer's

• 2 months later...
Guest hrimmer3011
hey congratulations have been wondering how you were getting on. Im so pleased for you - good luck with the medicals :-D

Hi, Just seen that you've got your VISA!!! Huge congrats to you....was wondering how you guys were getting on :biggrin: so pleased for you!! What are you plans now??

Archived