Your ONE great passion?

pablo

Guest guest36187

NRL for me! Brisbane Broncos and huge queensland fan!!! Season ticket holder aN state of origin fanatic!

Guest morrissey

i have to agree with joanne here.. i went wed and have a ticket for the broncos.. also go to watch the reds as well.. cant wait for tomorrow.

My Lovely Mrs Tyke has to be the biggest passion I have in my life ( eww sickly I know - but true)

Next s i catching this stuff.

Don't worry Pabs,when you are back out there will be a spare place on the tub :wink:

15052011171.jpg

Wierd! those fish have got human faces!the one on the left looks like Kryton(robot i know!)was it?from red dwarf:wideeyed:,awwwww i'm mashed!tara all:wubclub:

Wierd! those fish have got human faces!the one on the left looks like Kryton(robot i know!)was it?from red dwarf:wideeyed:,awwwww i'm mashed!tara all:wubclub:

Mate, snapper have got to be one of the most popular fish to catch in Australian waters; good fighting and good eating.icon14.gif

The tiddlers are barracouta = snoek. Better as bait for the big "knobbies", or snapper.:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

Mate, snapper have got to be one of the most popular fish to catch in Australian waters; good fighting and good eating.icon14.gif

The tiddlers are barracouta = snoek. Better as bait for the big "knobbies", or snapper.:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

Clueless re fishing mate,altho a lot of people round me do it,our hodcarrier,me bro etc,i think snapper was what tyke(Russell)took me and jan fishing for?but we caught 2 blue crab instead:goofy::laugh:,mrs tyke(sheila)cooked them for us and Russell was kind enuf to fillet or dress? the squid,i'm not a lover of seafood tbh,but jan was ecstatic that night eating crab she'd caught:wideeyed:,and fresh squid,never heard her moan with pleasure so much:sad::laugh::wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

I thought the little ones looked like garfish. (obviously not!) I used to catch garfish in Sydney rivers. We used to throw them back, but apparently you can eat them. We used to keep the bream. Good eating.

Guest Gothic Rose

I have many passions;

I'm an Artist trained in Sculpture but I paint & love making stuff of all kinds so creativity is my cheif passion.

I'm passionate about all aspects of Tattooing

Until recently I was very passionate about pumping iron I shall get back into once in Australia.

& I'm passionate about books & read voraciously.

Guest Guest16631

..has to be travel'n.............................new places and people ......................diverse landscapes...............sun sea and country towns..............so much to see and do !!

Guest Scotinaus

Food and wine (can I have them together?), followed by books and then all things snow-related....

• 4 months later...

Man City ........i draw , paint , water colour, charcole .....ive put it all aside since the boys came along as they would wreck my gear ...as soon as they are more mature and trusting my gear will come out again but my time on pio would be very limited ..........also wine tasting and darts , golf footy comps , camping gardening growing veg n herbs .......

you should try your painting again, just keep your materials away from the kids. id love to be able to draw or paint

i will......ive got some smurfs to draw n paint in the boys room first then the girls have equested simpsons ect in theres .......but i do love to more , charcole is good and easy for begginers .............

This is a great thread. I have passions that are always there and then passions that stick around for a good few years until I find something else? Cooking, reading and music are the steady ones, in my younger years I was a bike girl (R1....) but now it is diving and getting out in the sea. I like the idea that there will be other, new passions waiting for me in the future! But as Tony said before, also fighting for what I believe in, so it has to be the Taiji dolphins and whale slaughter..... I am a sea shepherd.

Archived