Is the DIAC website down today?

Guest tarchik

I feel good when the web sever become down , caz my mind think that something is going to change in my status. But still not change. Then i become sad again .................. How long have to wait .......

DIAC dont need to take down time for application update .... many technical reasons are involved in these kind of downtimes i.e. Server Migration, Software updation or Back end database support.

In my opinion they are just working on Software update or System Restoration ... nothing else :)

buttttttttt STAY POSITIVE

Guest Let me in
It's back up...........for now !

It is and I got the happy message "Application Approved"

YIPPEE!!!!!

Guest tarchik
It is and I got the happy message "Application Approved"

YIPPEE!!!!!

Congratulations mate!!! Thats wonderful news

Guest babak1

Hi all,

Its now been 2 days that i cant retrieve and continue my saved application frown.gif neither i can create a new online application (subclass 175)! the login forms seem to load incomplete ?! the textbox and buttons are missing ...

Has anybody noticed that? or is it just me?!

Hi all,

Its now been 2 days that i cant retrieve and continue my saved application frown.gif neither i can create a new online application (subclass 175)! the login forms seem to load incomplete ?! the textbox and buttons are missing ...

Has anybody noticed that? or is it just me?!

Clear complete Browsing history and restart your browser ... i dont think there is an issue related to this on DIAC end ... clearing CACHE will help you ....

Clear complete Browsing history and restart your browser ... i dont think there is an issue related to this on DIAC end ... clearing CACHE will help you ....

I'm getting the same problem and I've tried using a different browser and still nothing.

Hiya

I've just managed to login and lodge my visa using the one I had saved. I haven't been able to do it all day,but then the DIAC site suddenly came alive HURRAH:jiggy:

Hope it works ok for you guys now and good luck

Rachel x

Guest babak1
Hiya

I've just managed to login and lodge my visa using the one I had saved. I haven't been able to do it all day,but then the DIAC site suddenly came alive HURRAH:jiggy:

Hope it works ok for you guys now and good luck

Rachel x

How did u do that ? when ever I try I get no textbox for application id and password !!? have a look at the attached screen-shot !? is this what u used to c?

Many thanks

eisa.gif

eisa.gif

Hiya

Yes that is the screen I have been getting, but I restarted my computer and it suddenly showed the proper screen and I jumped straight in and went for it!! (before it goes down again). Hope you manage to get in - very frustrating. I have waited nearly 2 years to get to this point and then finding I couldnt press the 'lodge' button, aaarrgghh

How did u do that ? when ever I try I get no textbox for application id and password !!? have a look at the attached screen-shot !? is this what u used to c?

Many thanks

I'm still getting that screen - very frustrating!

Guest babak1

me 2 , i have an other pc here ... will try that in a min but am not too optimistic!!! it is doing my heading .. i want to do this before the 1st of july changes :mad:

Archived