176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOOHOO!! WE GOT IT!!!:goofy:

Logged on and got a lovely surprise! Massive congratulations!! Bdt it feels surreal!

Our cyprus police checks arrived today, posted them to the agent, so hopefully we won't have a massive wait now!

Did the agent e.mail you the good news?!

So, so exciting, congrats again,

Donna x

Logged on and got a lovely surprise! Massive congratulations!! Bdt it feels surreal!

Our cyprus police checks arrived today, posted them to the agent, so hopefully we won't have a massive wait now!

Donna x

Yep got an e-mail from him this morning xx

Donna x

Hi Donna,

thats great donna you havent had to wait too long for the police checks!fingers crossed the wait isnt too long:wacko:

I am surprised the Cyprus ones turned up at all! When I phoned to enquire, they said to put 20euro in for my husband and I and they would be processed. Thought someone would have just pocketed the 40euro, but nope, they turned up today!

I still think the visa will be a wee while away though, are you using an agent too?

I am surprised the Cyprus ones turned up at all! When I phoned to enquire, they said to put 20euro in for my husband and I and they would be processed. Thought someone would have just pocketed the 40euro, but nope, they turned up today!

I still think the visa will be a wee while away though, are you using an agent too?

yeah it is great - the old money helps:wink:

have u got everything else in?

yeah we have an agent- really just want to email CO and see what the delay is!

Guest mandi1971

Thought id bump us lot up :wink:

Has everyone got there kids back at school now? Mine are settled in great and im loving the peace and quiet lol.

My oldest thinks its great that she only has 3 months left, and now thinks she can sit with her feet up and do nothing because she has to do it all again next year, clever lol but i dont think so :no:

Has no one had any good news today?

Im looking forward to a PIO meet up saturday in York with the Newlands and Pallisters, if anyone else is in the area give us a shout :biggrin:

Mandi xx

Hey all, well our agent submitted our defacto evidence, police checks and receipts for medicals to CO this week. They said they expect to hear something back from CO in 4 - 8 weeks. It may be sooner with how fast some of you guys are getting visa's!! I am hoping they won't require anything further. I did say I wanted it by my birthday and that's 8 weeks away so I may have a good present this year.....or if we are rejected I may have the worse!! :wacko:

Guest mdeejacks
Hey all, well our agent submitted our defacto evidence, police checks and receipts for medicals to CO this week. They said they expect to hear something back from CO in 4 - 8 weeks. It may be sooner with how fast some of you guys are getting visa's!! I am hoping they won't require anything further. I did say I wanted it by my birthday and that's 8 weeks away so I may have a good present this year.....or if we are rejected I may have the worse!! :wacko:

Hello,

I don't want to fill you with false hope but I was told 8 weeks but it came back the next day, I really hope yours does too.

cheers

jack

Thought id bump us lot up :wink:

Has everyone got there kids back at school now? Mine are settled in great and im loving the peace and quiet lol.

My oldest thinks its great that she only has 3 months left, and now thinks she can sit with her feet up and do nothing because she has to do it all again next year, clever lol but i dont think so :no:

Has no one had any good news today?

Im looking forward to a PIO meet up saturday in York with the Newlands and Pallisters, if anyone else is in the area give us a shout :biggrin:

Mandi xx

Evening Mandi,

My daughter has just started Primary 1, so this new found time on my hands has taken a few weeks to get used to, but am adjusting nicely! Had planned to fill my time with running everyday, however, it has been more of a case of coffee and cakes, and lunches out with pals!

Had my cyprus police checks uploaded today, so hoping the visa will come shortly.

Donna x

Hello,

I don't want to fill you with false hope but I was told 8 weeks but it came back the next day, I really hope yours does too.

cheers

jack

Thanks Jack. Ours may take longer as they will have to work through the de-facto evidence first. I just want to get it so we can start planning and booking flights, and so I know how long I got left being overworked and underpaid in my current job:laugh: I have wanted this for over ten years, it's like a nervous wait..your life is in the hands of a person you never met who is basing their decision on paper(or a computer these days). :goofy: crazy stuff.

Guest diadeline
Very quiet on here today how is everyone?:wink:

... Excited, stressed, suffering in silence for not getting any news from CO :twitcy: :err: :mad:

Hope the rest of the gang... doing better :wink:

Happy weekend everyone :wubclub:

Just a quick note to say that we booked our one way flights with Singapore last night flying out on March 14th.

Big squeaky bum time now.

WooHoo!! fantastic stuff, I'm searching flights just now looks like glasgow to perth via dubai with emirates for us, round trip though for a month I want to be sure!!:goofy:

Guest mandi1971
Evening Mandi,

My daughter has just started Primary 1, so this new found time on my hands has taken a few weeks to get used to, but am adjusting nicely! Had planned to fill my time with running everyday, however, it has been more of a case of coffee and cakes, and lunches out with pals!

Had my cyprus police checks uploaded today, so hoping the visa will come shortly.

Donna x

Hi Donna

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that you hear something soon.

I've never been so busy since kids went back and the dogs been walking marathons with me lol,too much on my mind with all this moving on top of arranging my daughters 16th,then my 40thand then Xmas :biggrin:

I'm heading for stress overload haha

Mandi x

Just waiting for my police checks to come back then upload them and wait..............................:unsure:

Everything will be fine, just few more days...

Archived