176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Hey all, just checked our online status and it says the following;

07/09/2011 Health requirements finalised

07/09/2011 Further medical results received

03/09/2011 Further medical results received

07/09/2011 HIV blood test received

Does Health requirements finalised mean met? Does it mean we have passed the medicals??!! I may be getting excited over nothing. :unsure:

Thanks all, Lucy

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Health requirements finalised mean met? Does it mean we have passed the medicals??!! I may be getting excited over nothing. :unsure:

Thanks all, Lucy

That's the same as mine so hopefully you are nearly there !:wink:

Justin:jiggy:

That's the same as mine so hopefully you are nearly there !:wink:

Justin:jiggy:

So we can get excited!! We have passed Medicals!? We only had them Friday of last week, I also thought mine might get referred once they hit the health panel in oz for more details on my medical condition. The doctor in Maidenhead did say nothing to worry about so I guess he was right.

Just need defacto evidence to be passed now, I don't think we will know about that until we receive visa or not as they don't exactly update the document checklist online too regulary by the sounds of things.

Exciting times, good luck Justin I think you will be updating the first page for yourself very soon!!! :jiggy:

I've been lurking on this most helpful site for a while and have been most grateful for PIOs for all advice :notworthy:

We lodged 28th May, We went for our medicals on 4th Aug all were finalised by 17th Aug....... Still waiting!!:mad: Come on Mr. CO how long can it take to stamp a file :confused:

Guest mdeejacks

Thanks all, Lucy

I'd say it's a matter of days

good luck

jack

Guest mdeejacks
I've been lurking on this most helpful site for a while and have been most grateful for PIOs for all advice :notworthy:

We lodged 28th May, We went for our medicals on 4th Aug all were finalised by 17th Aug....... Still waiting!!:mad: Come on Mr. CO how long can it take to stamp a file :confused:

any time now

Althought thinking about it Justin it only says finalised under my partner's name on the online thing, as my name is not on there yet. It does say medicals received twice on the same page but I am not sure if the finalised status is just for my partner....:confused:

Do you mean you are not listed on the application yet ?

My details list the same as yours....

24/08/2011 Health requirements finalised

24/08/2011 Further medical results received

19/08/2011 Further medical results received

24/08/2011 HIV blood test received

.....and the same for the missus, the kids just show the "finalised" and one "received" line. It is probably a "received" for the x-ray, one for the doctor exam then one for the HIV test. The kids only have the exam.

So our meds are all OK but not sure how it works with the defacto side of things :wacko:

Justin:wink:

Hi All,

Well we received our Visa Grant email on 2nd Sept. We had lodged the 176 application on 2nd June so it took exactly 3 months!

It's a great feeling to have it. We are planning to move to Perth in Feb 2012.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting for their visa! :wink:

Hi All,

Well we received our Visa Grant email on 2nd Sept. We had lodged the 176 application on 2nd June so it took exactly 3 months!

It's a great feeling to have it. We are planning to move to Perth in Feb 2012.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting for their visa! :wink:

Congratulations, see you in Perth sometime I hope ! :biggrin:

Good luck with the rest of your journey:wink:

Do you mean you are not listed on the application yet ?

My details list the same as yours....

24/08/2011 Health requirements finalised

24/08/2011 Further medical results received

24/08/2011 HIV blood test received

.....and the same for the missus, the kids just show the "finalised" and one "received" line. It is probably a "received" for the x-ray, one for the doctor exam then one for the HIV test. The kids only have the exam.

So our meds are all OK but not sure how it works with the defacto side of things :wacko:

Justin:wink:

Hi Justin,

Well all is more clearer today!! Had an email from the agent, I have now been added and I can view my name online. It says medicals received under my name, but HIV blood tests still outstanding. I think they would still be updating it as my partner's blood tests have been received. Mine may get referred yet with my medical condition but I will just have to wait and see. At least the de-facto evidence got accepted:jiggy: That's another thing ticked off. All I have to do is sign a ‘Australian Values Statement’, this statement just means that I understand the Australian way of life and agree to abide by their rules etc.

So once my medicals are finalised we will be all done on our part....go team 4 get us processed!!:wink:

Guest mandi1971

i hope you all get some good news this week, its horrible sitting waiting....:eek:

We are booking flights today for around the 13th Jan, very exciting but OMG it scares the hell out of me aswell, the dream is becoming a reality :wub:

Ill keep my fingers and toes crossed for you all

Mandi xx

Hi June gang, its been a while since I’ve added, its been a bit of a roller coaster ride, the last few months. Well done to all who now have their visas and fingers cross and good luck to everyone still waiting. We are hoping to be over by Christmas so starting to feel a little bit nervous now. :eek:

i hope you all get some good news this week, its horrible sitting waiting....:eek:

We are booking flights today for around the 13th Jan, very exciting but OMG it scares the hell out of me aswell, the dream is becoming a reality :wub:

Ill keep my fingers and toes crossed for you all

Mandi xx

Hi Mandi

Looks like you will only be a couple of weeks behind us. We arrive in Perth 1st January. Still trying to sort out a short term rental. Have you had any luck finding somewhere ?:jiggy:

Aisling, Ste & Jacob x

Guest mandi1971
Hi Mandi

Looks like you will only be a couple of weeks behind us. We arrive in Perth 1st January. Still trying to sort out a short term rental. Have you had any luck finding somewhere ?:jiggy:

Aisling, Ste & Jacob x

Oooo very exciting. we just booked earlier today for the 13th, flying out of manchester with the Newlands, cant bloody wait :biggrin:

We've had no luck with rentals yet tho, everything is coming back fully booked so im trying every site possible to see what comes back :eek:

Let me know how you get on, vice versa

Mandi xx

Guest mandi1971
hi june gang, its been a while since i’ve added, its been a bit of a roller coaster ride, the last few months. Well done to all who now have their visas and fingers cross and good luck to everyone still waiting. We are hoping to be over by christmas so starting to feel a little bit nervous now. :eek:

welldone woohoo xx

Oooo very exciting. we just booked earlier today for the 13th, flying out of manchester with the Newlands, cant bloody wait :biggrin:

We've had no luck with rentals yet tho, everything is coming back fully booked so im trying every site possible to see what comes back :eek:

Let me know how you get on, vice versa

Mandi xx

We tried so many places and everywhere is booked till the end of Feb. I sent a ton of emails, it kinda took over for a while ha. We are going to book with Tracey from ozhouserental.com you should try her she is very helpful. We are just waiting for details of another property they are about to secure. Hope to have something booked by next week. :jiggy:

Aisling, Ste & Jacob x

Guest guest48800

Hi all,

Just want to say that we had our visa approved today! :jiggy::biggrin::jiggy::biggrin:

Still can't quite believe it! Especially since we had a hiccup with my chest X-ray and the doc only signed off on my meds yesterday!

Sorry for not posting much on here over the last few months, haven't really joined in much. Just wanted to say well done to all those who've had their visa's granted, and best of luck to all those still waiting, I hope you all get good news soon!

I'm now off for a celebratory drink!....think this definitely calls for PG Tips & two sugars! (school night :wink:)

Hi all,

Just want to say that we had our visa approved today! :jiggy::biggrin::jiggy::biggrin:

Still can't quite believe it! Especially since we had a hiccup with my chest X-ray and the doc only signed off on my meds yesterday!

Sorry for not posting much on here over the last few months, haven't really joined in much. Just wanted to say well done to all those who've had their visa's granted, and best of luck to all those still waiting, I hope you all get good news soon!

I'm now off for a celebratory drink!....think this definitely calls for PG Tips & two sugars! (school night :wink:)

Congratulations!

Hi all,

Congrats, all the best for the future :jiggy:

Archived