176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Guest mandi1971
We tried so many places and everywhere is booked till the end of Feb. I sent a ton of emails, it kinda took over for a while ha. We are going to book with Tracey from ozhouserental.com you should try her she is very helpful. We are just waiting for details of another property they are about to secure. Hope to have something booked by next week. :jiggy:

Aisling, Ste & Jacob x

Yes ive been in contact with her i just thought she was so expensive, but may have no choice to pay that much at this rate. We only want something for 1-2 weeks so we can look around for a 12 month rental and get the kids into school. Then we can decide where to buy, only thing is, it would have to be close to the schools :eek: You can see why my heads spinning now lol x

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandi1971
Hi all,

Just want to say that we had our visa approved today! :jiggy::biggrin::jiggy::biggrin:

Still can't quite believe it! Especially since we had a hiccup with my chest X-ray and the doc only signed off on my meds yesterday!

Sorry for not posting much on here over the last few months, haven't really joined in much. Just wanted to say well done to all those who've had their visa's granted, and best of luck to all those still waiting, I hope you all get good news soon!

I'm now off for a celebratory drink!....think this definitely calls for PG Tips & two sugars! (school night :wink:)

CONGRATS!!!! :jiggy::jiggy:

Mandi xx

HI

i came to know that DIAC asked for bank statement from one applicant, though this was not required as per the checklist of 176 applications for DIAC.

secondly, the funds (shown to for SS) were moved and invested somewhere where they can make more money then sitting idle in bank account earning meager interest.

what should i do???? my CO has not asked for it but just wanted to know that does this really required and with what amount...????

regards

SJS

Just want to say I have THE best CO.......................she has set our first entry (validation) date for 24/11/2012 (rather than 24/8/2012) which really helps us get sorted with selling/closing the OHs cake business and not letting down couples for their wedding cakes in August, not to mention extra time to sell the house.

Just goes to show if you don't ask.......................................:idea:

Just need the damn police check to come back so we can get the visa in our hands !:rolleyes:

Just want to say I have THE best CO.......................she has set our first entry (validation) date for 24/11/2012 (rather than 24/8/2012) which really helps us get sorted with selling/closing the OHs cake business and not letting down couples for their wedding cakes in August, not to mention extra time to sell the house.

Just need the damn police check to come back so we can get the visa in our hands !:rolleyes:

how did you manage that justin

Flights booked for 2nd Nov.

And first 2 weeks will now be a honeymoon as Alix_1412 now has a sparkler.... :wink:

Ahhhhh thats is so lovely - congratulations both of you :laugh:

Hi all,

Just want to say that we had our visa approved today! :jiggy::biggrin::jiggy::biggrin:

Still can't quite believe it! Especially since we had a hiccup with my chest X-ray and the doc only signed off on my meds yesterday!

Sorry for not posting much on here over the last few months, haven't really joined in much. Just wanted to say well done to all those who've had their visa's granted, and best of luck to all those still waiting, I hope you all get good news soon!

I'm now off for a celebratory drink!....think this definitely calls for PG Tips & two sugars! (school night :wink:)

Hi Woodster - concrats on your visa xx:v_SPIN:

Well done - always worth asking - great that you've got that side all sorted now just those damn pccs - hopefully this week!!!!:arghh:

Est x

Guest The Newlands
Yay, police check came today, all clear for both of us...........unsurprisingly. Just need to scan and send them tomorrow and wait for the Golden ticket !! :biggrin:

looks like a late 2012 party then Justin lol x

Sarah

xx

Yay, police check came today, all clear for both of us...........unsurprisingly. Just need to scan and send them tomorrow and wait for the Golden ticket !! :biggrin:

All clear.....you got away with it then:wink: Well done Justin, we are both at the same stage now.....bring on our golden tickets!! :jimlad:

All clear.....you got away with it then:wink: Well done Justin, we are both at the same stage now.....bring on our golden tickets!! :jimlad:

I got away with it, more like the missus did ! :laugh:

Sit and wait we will................................again ! :yes:

Hey all, just checked online and my medicals have now been finalised!! They didn't even get referred with my medical condition. I was so happy to see that, nothing else left but the grant!!!! I'm going away on 7th October so hopefully we will get some good news before then. :goofy::spinny::v_SPIN:

Hey all, just checked online and my medicals have now been finalised!! They didn't even get referred with my medical condition. I was so happy to see that, nothing else left but the grant!!!! I'm going away on 7th October so hopefully we will get some good news before then. :goofy::spinny::v_SPIN:

You must be so relieved :yes:

Fingers crossed we both get our Golden tickets very soon ! :wink:

Lucy & justin - fingers crossed you get a result this week :laugh:

Well guys we have finally go and booked our flights - 27th Feb with Singapore Airlines. We are hopefully finalising the sale of the house on Friday too so that another loose end sorted.

Just need to find suitable accommodation for a few weeks and work out exactly how much stuff we can get away with carrying on the flight :err:

Est x

Guest Robgarner

Hi Everyone....

After nine months of form filling.... photocopying and paying solicitors to sign certified true copy......

I awoke to an e-mail from our agent...... Congratulation to you all, your visa has been granted.

We were the last on the list... Best of luck to all of you still waiting..

Glass of wine me thinks... Champagne is on ice till the weekend!!!

Rob

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Everyone....

After nine months of form filling.... photocopying and paying solicitors to sign certified true copy......

I awoke to an e-mail from our agent...... Congratulation to you all, your visa has been granted.

Rob

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Enjoy your celebrations! Well done xxx

Hi Everyone....

Rob

Congratulations Rob...enjoy the celebrations...

just wondering what team your CO was from?

seems Team 4 is being quite :SLEEP:

Guest Robgarner
Enjoy your celebrations! Well done xxx

Thanks loulou,

The celebrations will start properly at the weekend...

I've gotta get up for work in 6 hours...:nah:

Oh well that won't stop me grinning!!!!

Rob

Guest diadeline
Hi Everyone....

Rob

Congratulations Rob...enjoy the celebrations...

just wondering what team your CO was from?

seems Team 4 is being quite :SLEEP:

Hi Smiley,

Just saw ur timelines :meds finalised on 19th of aug and no golden ticket yet.... :skeptical:

Mine were finalised on 1st of sept.... and no final decision on my app either :arghh:

If its any comfort, my CO is team 7 and seems like .. mine is :SLEEP: too :no:

Wonder whats going on? I mean.. i see visas being granted the next day after meds been finalised... yet some ( like u and me and maybe there are others...) are still waiting for a decision being made even a month after that .... :unsure:

The worse part ( in my application at least) is, i e-mailed the CO 2 weeks ago asking if there is anything i could do to speed up the processing ( maybe provide them with some extra docs or something) , but to today i havent heard anything from them ..... :cry:

Any ideaa as to what should i do next? :frown:

Archived