475 cat2 applicants - 2011

Guest rex123

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prabinarippa

Got my co mail today asking only for form 80. But in online application status it showin work experience further checkin required and medicals required remaining everything is met,,,,,,,,,,what should i do now

Got my co mail today asking only for form 80. But in online application status it showin work experience further checkin required and medicals required remaining everything is met,,,,,,,,,,what should i do now

Hey,

just want to know your timeline.Do you have any idea as to when the 475 2009 will be looked at.THANKS

Hello everybody!!!!!

I want to tell that I got my visa Granted TODAYYYYY!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOO! I am very happy, I cannot describe such a feeling!!!! really!!!!!! Good luck for you!!!! :D

hey,congrats on getting your visa.All the best for a new world out therer in oz.

Hello everybody!!!!!

I want to tell that I got my visa Granted TODAYYYYY!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOO! I am very happy, I cannot describe such a feeling!!!! really!!!!!! Good luck for you!!!! :D

CONGRATULATION!!!

That's really good news!!! And guess what.... We have a CO today!!!! Yipiiii!!! :jiggy:

What a great day!

I wish you a good celebrating this evening!!!!

Sandy

CONGRATULATION!!!

That's really good news!!! And guess what.... We have a CO today!!!! Yipiiii!!! :jiggy:

What a great day!

I wish you a good celebrating this evening!!!!

Sandy

Yipiiiiiiiii :jiggy:What a great day!!! I hope you can tell us about your visa soon :jiggy:

Please share your views?

Does spouse IELTS score (I am main applicant) make any effect to visa processing time?

Because in hurry my spouse is not confident to get high score...........

It doesn't make any time delay in your application processing time.

You can have other option. If you pay some dollar for your spouse's eli course. And your spouse will not have to sit in IIELTS exams.

It doesn't make any time delay in your application processing time.

You can have other option. If you pay some dollar for your spouse's eli course. And your spouse will not have to sit in IIELTS exams.

Thank you asjad........................... So, now I have to send the result as soon as possible. .....

Now please let me know that what is the procedure to pay dollar? At which stage this can be done?

Thank you asjad........................... So, now I have to send the result as soon as possible. .....

Now please let me know that what is the procedure to pay dollar? At which stage this can be done?

When Co will ask you document about your spouse's english eligibility. Or second part of your visa fees, You have to take admission for eli course. And just give registration detail to them,

It means when your spouse will came to aus. She/he will join english classes. Thats all.

If you are main applicant and rest of all dependent who will travel with you and those age is more then 18 years. They can take eli course. To be eligible for secondary applicant (But not main applicant! )

Guest rex123

Hi asjad

Have a doubt.

Am expecting my 475 within one month. Waiting for medicals to be finalised and it will be in the next week as per the mail from HOC.

I f I granted the visa thre will be an initial entry date. And we have to enter Oz before the initial entry date ...understand..

My question is after initial entry can we come bac and return after sometime?

Is thr any time duration for short absence from OZ?

Expecting your reply

Rex

Hi asjad

Have a doubt.

Am expecting my 475 within one month. Waiting for medicals to be finalised and it will be in the next week as per the mail from HOC.

I f I granted the visa thre will be an initial entry date. And we have to enter Oz before the initial entry date ...understand..

My question is after initial entry can we come bac and return after sometime?

Is thr any time duration for short absence from OZ?

Expecting your reply

Rex

Hi Rex,

I am not sure, but you will get multiple visa. So you can come back to your own country once you enter in oz. I don't know about how long time you can spent your time out of oz after first entry.

But its pretty sure, you will get in trouble while you go to submit your PR. Because, If you spent complete 2 years in regional designated area and must have done job atleast 38 to 40 hours per week for one year. Then after you can be eligible to apply 887 PR visa.

Hope this may help!

shaikh

Guest nemov02

Hi guys!

Finally, received an email from my CO.

I need to provide Meds, Penal clearances and Form 80.

Good luck to all of us ^^.

Guest nemov02

Hey samk6

Here is my timeline:

June 07, 2011: E-lodged

June 14, 2011: Form 1100 sent by Orana to DIAC

Aug 01, 2011: CO asked for Meds, PCC and Form 80 (have 2 months to provide required documents)

Congarts nemov02.....

Please anybody say, In online inquiry of e-visa by TRN there are one option shows below when I log in And that is "Cancel form"

My question is what will be happen if I press that button? I am not sure that is this button is for log out or not? Because I found no button for log out.............

Please reply...................

Guest nemov02
Congarts nemov02.....

Please anybody say, In online inquiry of e-visa by TRN there are one option shows below when I log in And that is "Cancel form"

My question is what will be happen if I press that button? I am not sure that is this button is for log out or not? Because I found no button for log out.............

Please reply...................

It is weird as it may seem, but yes, that is their log out button.

Actually, if you press that button, it will ask if you want to close the page.

If you pressed Yes, it will close the current window.

If you pressed No, it will proceed to another link containing their other services.

Hope this helps.

It is weird as it may seem, but yes, that is their log out button.

Actually, if you press that button, it will ask if you want to close the page.

If you pressed Yes, it will close the current window.

If you pressed No, it will proceed to another link containing their other services.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much nemov02. Now its clear to me & get relief....

Please give me an advice, it is very important to me.

I have applied for 475 Visa. I am main applicant & my spoude is only dependent. We have no child yet.

Now matter is my wife's passport expiry date is on June 2013. So it is very clear if we get visa by 2011. Then in the middle of Visa time my wife's passport will be expired. So my questions are:

> Does I can renew my wife's passport in Australia Orana region at that time?

> or I have to back my own country to renew her passport?

> Or what are the path way to solve that problem.

> Does it will be wise to renew the passport after getting Visa?

I don't know, lot of questions coming in my brain....................Please help in proper way.............

Hey

Just checked my online status and it says 'application being futher processed'.What does this mean -does it mean that I do have a CO on my file now.Please do update as I have been waiting for a long time-2009.I have applied for a 475 visa.

Guest rex123

Hiii,

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!

Atlast my dream comes trueee.....Sdney( Dubbo,Orana) Here we come..............

Got the cal from my agent to tell us ur visa has been granted(475 Orana).

Thanks all of you for your wonderful support through out ...

And wish goodluck those who r waiting for the grant.......I would not choose agent if i would have been joined this forum during my earlier stages....that much informative and useful forum this issss.....The good thing I noted is the sincere approach of all the members ...KEEP IT UP GUYS.....

IELTS - Sept 2009

Assessment ( EA - Mech Engr)- Sept 2010 - Dec2010

SS Orana- March 2011 -April 2011

Visa - 475 NSW Orana applied on April 18 2011

Nationality - Indian (Kerala) / High Risk

Ack Recieved - May 13 2011

CO asked for Med and PCC - June 20 2011

Medical and PCC SUBMITTED - July 5 2011

Medical finalised - Aug 3 2011

Visa Grant - Aug 4 2011

THANKS

REX