475 cat2 applicants - 2011

Guest rex123

Hiii,

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!

Atlast my dream comes trueee.....Sdney( Dubbo,Orana) Here we come..............

Got the cal from my agent to tell us ur visa has been granted(475 Orana).

Thanks all of you for your wonderful support through out ...

And wish goodluck those who r waiting for the grant.......I would not choose agent if i would have been joined this forum during my earlier stages....that much informative and useful forum this issss.....The good thing I noted is the sincere approach of all the members ...KEEP IT UP GUYS.....

IELTS - Sept 2009

Assessment ( EA - Mech Engr)- Sept 2010 - Dec2010

SS Orana- March 2011 -April 2011

Visa - 475 NSW Orana applied on April 18 2011

Nationality - Indian (Kerala) / High Risk

Ack Recieved - May 13 2011

CO asked for Med and PCC - June 20 2011

Medical and PCC SUBMITTED - July 5 2011

Medical finalised - Aug 3 2011

Visa Grant - Aug 4 2011

THANKS

REX

hey Rex congrats on your visa grant.As you have gone through the process I'm a bit confussed about the online status -it shows that 'application being processed futher '.So does that mean that i have a CO on my file?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiii,

OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!!

Atlast my dream comes trueee.....Sdney( Dubbo,Orana) Here we come..............

Got the cal from my agent to tell us ur visa has been granted(475 Orana).

Thanks all of you for your wonderful support through out ...

And wish goodluck those who r waiting for the grant.......I would not choose agent if i would have been joined this forum during my earlier stages....that much informative and useful forum this issss.....The good thing I noted is the sincere approach of all the members ...KEEP IT UP GUYS.....

IELTS - Sept 2009

Assessment ( EA - Mech Engr)- Sept 2010 - Dec2010

SS Orana- March 2011 -April 2011

Visa - 475 NSW Orana applied on April 18 2011

Nationality - Indian (Kerala) / High Risk

Ack Recieved - May 13 2011

CO asked for Med and PCC - June 20 2011

Medical and PCC SUBMITTED - July 5 2011

Medical finalised - Aug 3 2011

Visa Grant - Aug 4 2011

THANKS

REX

Congratulation Rex!!!

This are really good news! I am so happy for you! Now, your new life starts!!!:biggrin:

THANK GOD! THANK GOD!

We (Myself & my Spouse) Got the VISA on 08/08/11 & these days were busy to get the stamp on our Passport.................. Its a Great Pleasure for me............ I feel very happy........Thank GOD!..........

I would like to Thank this Forum, Its help me a lot. Everybody here always trying to help each other.....................

Now a lot of planning & work need to do .................

Best Wishes for all...................

My Timeline shows in signature.................

THANK GOD! THANK GOD!

We (Myself & my Spouse) Got the VISA on 08/08/11 & these days were busy to get the stamp on our Passport.................. Its a Great Pleasure for me............ I feel very happy........Thank GOD!..........

I would like to Thank this Forum, Its help me a lot. Everybody here always trying to help each other.....................

Now a lot of planning & work need to do .................

Best Wishes for all...................

My Timeline shows in signature.................

Congrats RozarDream!!!!!!!!!!!

hey,attached a copy of the processing update.Just want to know about the given dates .- will all those who applied before the dates will be alloted a CO?So then what happens to all the applicants who have applied in 2009.Will they every be contacted by a CO ?

Cat 1

8 Aug 2011

Cat 3

All 2 Aug 2011

Cat 4

175 176 475

Online & paper. 26 Aug 2010

885 886 487

Online 15 May 2011

Paper. 30 Apr 2011

Cat 5

N/A

Other

Online 8 Feb 2010

Paper 1 Jan 2010

Guest shashikanth777

i have applied my e-lodged visa on 7 june 2011( acknowledged on 10 June 2011)a and still waiting for the CO... could anyone help me to know whether this delay is normal or i need to enquire with DIAC ?

Best Wishes,

Shashi

Guest rex123

My friends who applied after june 20 has got their CO.So I suggest to ring DIAC and ask them abt ur curent status/priorrity...also cnfirm wth them abt ur form1100.

In btw fro wr r u? which regionuapplied?

Rex

Guest shashikanth777

Dear Rex,

I'm from india.. mechanical engineer... got ss approved from Orana region. When i sent the the post application enquiry form, i got a general mail reply from DIAC mentioning some links for the priority processing timelines .. thats it. Wish to know what should i do now?..

Best wishes,

Shashi

Guest Lelayna

hi..we applied e-lodged 475 visa 29 june 2011, acknowledged 30 june 2011...my hubby is the principal applicant (General plumber). got regional skilled sponsored from NSW northern Inland 30 May 2011...we completed the attachment of the supporting documents before the 28 days period...no assigned CO yet....we checked our current status but still in the "processing commenced".... haven't received any advice from the nominating body regarding 1100 if already forwarded to DIAC....what should we do? can i ask DIAC about form 1100? need help?????

Guest rex123
Dear Rex,

I'm from india.. mechanical engineer... got ss approved from Orana region. When i sent the the post application enquiry form, i got a general mail reply from DIAC mentioning some links for the priority processing timelines .. thats it. Wish to know what should i do now?..

Best wishes,

Shashi

Sorry shashikkanth now u r not in priority 3. Because Orana tookoff mechanicalengineer fromtheirlist . Now u r in priority 4 and the CO allocation isonly reached upto Aug 26 2010....... So wait patientlyyyyyyy thts only my advice......In between if orana include mech engg thenu will come uptopriority 3..............

Ifyou want to talk me in personal drop me a private message with your number.

Good luck

Rex

Guest rex123
hi..we applied e-lodged 475 visa 29 june 2011, acknowledged 30 june 2011...my hubby is the principal applicant (General plumber). got regional skilled sponsored from NSW northern Inland 30 May 2011...we completed the attachment of the supporting documents before the 28 days period...no assigned CO yet....we checked our current status but still in the "processing commenced".... haven't received any advice from the nominating body regarding 1100 if already forwarded to DIAC....what should we do? can i ask DIAC about form 1100? need help?????

Hi leyna,

If ur Hubbys occupation is still in the list u will be contacted by CO soon... it will take 5 weeks minimum ...i thinku r case is in the tableof ur CO..Just give himtime to review .........

Keepur head coolllll

Rex

Guest shashikanth777

seems that it has already landed somewhere.... any way hope for the best .

Thanks a lot for your reply Rex ... I want to wish everyone all the best !

Best wishes,

Shashi

Guest shashikanth777

Dear Rex,

Please check this thread : http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/119694-good-news-176-ve-sol-but-not-smp-now-cat4-diac-corrected-its-table.html

In this thread, someone has mentioned that the priority will not change even when the nominated occupation is removed from the state's SMP.

Also this link from DIAC also shows the same information.

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/24apriority_skilled.htm#c

Please check these lines :

As a transitional arrangement, applicants who were nominated by a state or territory government for an 'off-list' occupation prior to the implementation of state migration plans will also receive processing under priority group 3.

Could you clarify me ....

Best wishes,

Shashi

Dear Rex,

Please check this thread : http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/119694-good-news-176-ve-sol-but-not-smp-now-cat4-diac-corrected-its-table.html

In this thread, someone has mentioned that the priority will not change even when the nominated occupation is removed from the state's SMP.

Also this link from DIAC also shows the same information.

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/24apriority_skilled.htm#c

Please check these lines :

As a transitional arrangement, applicants who were nominated by a state or territory government for an 'off-list' occupation prior to the implementation of state migration plans will also receive processing under priority group 3.

Could you clarify me ....

Best wishes,

Shashi

Hi Shashi

I have read this too and I agree witth you it should not be a problem that Mechanical Engineer is removed from the list. We applied our Visa with an Orana SS as a Mechanical Engineer aswell. We got our CO within 6 weeks. So I think you don't have to worry much! Good luck!

after 5 1/2 week.

Sandy

Guest rex123

Shahsi it is mentioning that those occupation off the list will consider as in priority 4.......so ur case will be in 4 until orana include ur occupation. category 4 reached upto august 26 2010 ....

In btw from which state ? and trying to contact you but no response.....am from uae and its cheap calling from here....i amcallingon 00919176269181

rex

Guest shashikanth777

Dear Rex,

I think they have mentioned cat 3... Could u call me now ... sorry i was away sometime before...

Best Wishes,

Shashi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest manucuzex

Hi there,

Today some of my documents say Met but some still shows requested as i have already mailed to my case officer and one more thing my Work experience shows received instead of MET what does this mean, can some one help me please.

Guest golddragon

After received the Grant Notice email, till midnight the status of all my documents on checking pages still showed "required", not "met" .

Guest nemov02
After received the Grant Notice email, till midnight the status of all my documents on checking pages still showed "required", not "met" .

Congatulations!

Can i ask which team your CO belongs to?

And what's his/her name?

Thanks ^^

Archived