475 cat2 applicants - 2011

Guest rex123

Guest nemov02
Team 7 - Mr. Scott Amstrong

Thanks Golddragon.

My CO is with Team 7 also - Mr. Joshua Henderson.

He requested my PCC and Meds already.

But in the DIAC website, all documents I have provided still say Required.

Maybe that's not so important to them as long as your application is progressing.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any idea that till when 475 applicants will remain in cat 2? Atleast til the end of this year?

No Idea coz with things changing every now and then we've been put in a soup .Don't know when we will receive out grant letters .Been hoping since 2009 and now since we are there i hope dica does not change anything or else we will roll down the ladder which is been happening now for over a year.

No Idea coz with things changing every now and then we've been put in a soup .Don't know when we will receive out grant letters .Been hoping since 2009 and now since we are there i hope dica does not change anything or else we will roll down the ladder which is been happening now for over a year.

You are absolutely right but my sister has not yet done the skill assessment and statesponsorship.Both would take approx 4 more months and then she will be able to lodge her application till December.that is the reason why i was asking whether at that point would the visa processing be the same as it is now dull:

Guest smahoney

hi allI am new to the site, I am looking to locate to Brisbane but awaiting for completion of the nurse register AHPRA. Then apply for my visa has anybody got any idea how long this will all takes please.

hi allI am new to the site, I am looking to locate to Brisbane but awaiting for completion of the nurse register AHPRA. Then apply for my visa has anybody got any idea how long this will all takes please.

Which visa are you applying for?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shashikanth777

We received our visa grant letter today ! Rex ... thanks a lot for your support ... I thank all the forum members for your wishes .... meet you guys in Dubbo! All the best for everyone....

Shashi

We received our visa grant letter today ! Rex ... thanks a lot for your support ... I thank all the forum members for your wishes .... meet you guys in Dubbo! All the best for everyone....

Shashi

That's great news!!!! Congratulations!!! Now the wait is over and the move starts!!! When will you move to Dubbo?

Thanks for your wishes .....I'm planning to move by this november...what about you ?

It is a great feeling isn't it? I still can not believe that we are moving early next.

Wow already in November. Please keep us update how Dubbo is!!!

We will fly in the beginning of February although stay for three weeks in Thailand. So we are aproximately in March in Dubbo.

Wish you a good prearrangement and a good start in Dubbo!

It is a great feeling isn't it? I still can not believe that we are moving early next.

Wow already in November. Please keep us update how Dubbo is!!!

We will fly in the beginning of February although stay for three weeks in Thailand. So we are aproximately in March in Dubbo.

Wish you a good prearrangement and a good start in Dubbo!

I will be in Dubbo in March also.

I hope to meet you there good people :cute:

Started 19.2.09

Skills Assess IT Manager 25.11.09

SS Granted SA 475 Visa 19.4.10

Lodged DIAC 6.7.10

Nothing since then not even a case worker and my skill is on the current SMP.

Archived