Moms in Point Cook

Guest FayeandKeith

Guest FayeandKeith

Hi, We are moving to Point Cook at the end of July. My hubby is starting work straight away so will just be me and the 3 kids. Well 2 really as my oldest will be at school. Jude is 6 , Rio is 3 and Kaia is 1. I am really hoping to meet some like minded Moms to meet up with and find some playmates for the kiddies. Would love to hear from any Point Cook moms who enjoy chatting aboutbooks /celebgoss/movies/cooking/trashy tv /complete rubbish?! just as much as the kiddie stuff. Would really like to get a book group (wine club) going at some point so anyone interested drop me a line -

Cheers for now Faye x

Hi, We are moving to Point Cook at the end of July. My hubby is starting work straight away so will just be me and the 3 kids. Well 2 really as my oldest will be at school. Jude is 6 , Rio is 3 and Kaia is 1. I am really hoping to meet some like minded Moms to meet up with and find some playmates for the kiddies. Would love to hear from any Point Cook moms who enjoy chatting aboutbooks /celebgoss/movies/cooking/trashy tv /complete rubbish?! just as much as the kiddie stuff. Would really like to get a book group (wine club) going at some point so anyone interested drop me a line -

Cheers for now Faye x

Hi Faye,

I'm currently living in Point Cook with my OH and my 7 month old son. I am going back to the UK from 23rd June until 11th Aug but I would be up for a meet up when I am back. You must be getting pretty busy with all the packing, etc. Good luck with your move.

Kirsty

Guest FayeandKeith

Hey Kirsty,

Enjoy your holiday! have been reading some of you posts and see that it is a bit of a make or break trip so hope you find the answers your looking for. I emmigrated with my family to South Africa when I was nine and left the last time when I was 24. Since then have been living in the UK and Holland but always wanted to have the lifestyle that I had growing up for our kids. All my family is in the UK again now though, so saying goodbye to my Dad and brother and family is going to be mega hard. I keep thinking if my Dad hadn't made the move all those years ago we wouldn't of had the fantastic childhood years we had. Still, I know enough to know it is not going to be easy, but right now I just want to get there, have a new start after a really crappy year and just go for it !

Lets keep in touch and catch up when you get back, hopefully we should be in a house by then. Take care Faye x

Guest Michelle2

Hi Faye

Hope your are all settling well in Melbourne? My family lives in Seabrook, just down the road from Point Cook. I am in my 30's with a 4 yr old little girl. Lived in Sydney from '99-'00, then back '03. Moved to Melbourne in 2004.

Enjoy catching up for tea, coffee, chat, play dates, movies, fun days & nights out.

Personal message me if you would like to catch up sometime.

Francine (Manchester lass), Jonny (New Zealand) Audrey 4 yrs (Aussie girl).

Hi Faye,

Yes, it is hard leaving the family behind but you sound like you know what you are doing and what you are trying to achieve. When I came out to Oz, I was on a working holiday visa so it didn't really feel like I was leaving for good. I'm looking forward to my trip home, it will be nice to catch up with everyone and introduce the wee man to all his relatives, especially my brother. Point Cook is a nice area, ok, not as trendy as some of the inner suburbs but it has a lot to offer young families. Have you visited the area at all? I hope your all you preparations are going as smoothly as possible, it must be hectic with three little ones running around.

Hi to you too Francine, just around the corner in Seabrook!

I will drop you guys a line when I am back in August and we can hopefully arrange a meet up.

Cheers

Kirsty

Guest nicknack

Woud love to meet you. I live in Point Cook and have 4 boys aged 10, 8, 7 and 5. Only moved here in April and have not met many people yet. Just say when and where xx

Guest Mrs Wrigles
Woud love to meet you. I live in Point Cook and have 4 boys aged 10, 8, 7 and 5. Only moved here in April and have not met many people yet. Just say when and where xx

You have quite a brood there - join the club we have 5 children between us ranging from 13 to 4 (4 boys and 1 girl). We have been in Tarneit since February so not too far away from you.

Not working at the moment but looking, so am happy to meet up for coffee & a chat during the day when the kids are at school and the youngest is in kinder.

Hopefully meet soon x

Guest nicknack

that would be great Tracy. PM me and let me know where and when I am not working too so am pretty flexible. Nicky x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FayeandKeith

Hi guys, finally back online. Huge change of plan we found out 5 days before we left UK that we are now going to Brisbane! this was our original plan so glad that the company suddenly had an opening. So off to Queensland for now. Good luck everyone, thanks for all the great messages xxx

Guest Wildred12

There are lots of moms out there who are interested in this kind of thing. I know, they're looking also for parents who can chat and hang out with them. It's always good for every parent especially for their children to have friends around. You'll never know when you'll be needing them.

Archived