Does a rep come out and give a final quote on moving furniture?

Wellers and Whitehead

Someone has to come out. No way would I take a quote online and be happy that was it. If you've booked an entire container for your own use you may well find you need far less and so are paying over the odds. Or need more room than you thought and so be short that way.

Let a few companies come out and quote you and don't be afraid to haggle on price.

if you read the terms & conditions on the online thing it'll say somewhere they reserve the right to increase the price if your stuff is more than the quote. So you could get a shock if you don't get them to come out. I've had 3 out last week, just about to book.

I've got Pickfords coming out on 23rd June. Im going to get 3 different people out and then haggle on price as they are all bound to quote differently. Most have said that Pickfords came out the most expensive however they did price match their cheapest quote. They seem to have the best vote from what I have read on here. Good luck people!

Lets hope our houses don't take too long to sell!

I've got Pickfords coming out on 23rd June. Im going to get 3 different people out and then haggle on price as they are all bound to quote differently. Most have said that Pickfords came out the most expensive however they did price match their cheapest quote. They seem to have the best vote from what I have read on here. Good luck people!

Lets hope our houses don't take too long to sell!

Pickford's came out as the cheapest quote for us.

Archived