Cat shipping to oz..what do we need to do?

Wellers and Whitehead

Guest Tillyloola

Everything that you need to know is in this link http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/cat-dogs/countries/cat2/info-pack-2

I am so jellous of everyone that can bring there little mates. I was going to bring my two, but one passed away very suddenly and the other cant even travel for 20 minutes without giving herself concussion from all the head banging on the cage, so a 24 hour flight is compleatly out of the question.

Best of luck :smile:

Hi,

We used PetAir GOLD service last year when we came out and they were brilliant!!!

With the gold service they virtually do everything for you and are very happy to advise you along the way. If you would like some idea on what we paid, PM me.

As for Bringing my KILLER cat into Australia......firsty in our area cats have to be registered and have to be indoors during the hours of darkness, and secondly our cat is such a lazy arse that if he manages to move from the bed to the food bowl, its a miracle. He has been a lazy cat since we had his bits chopped but since coming to Oz he is twice as lazy as he was...think it must be the heat. He wouldn't have the energy to chase his own shadow let alone the Australian wildlife!!!:SLEEP:

Melanie x

I have just received an e mail from Petsair with prices etc. I am soooooo confused!! so the gold service has stated it was £1600 ish, and the quarantine states it is $1005, so about £2500 ish?? is that right?

That sounds about right...but do remember to barter...they will drop alittle.

Archived