A couple moving to Mandurah - looking to socialize :-)

Guest pandp

Guest pandp

Hi guys,

We are going to Australia and will be in Mandurah on the 4th of July. We have never been there before and hardly know anybody so would love to meet up with some of the local Poms and have a chat about life in Australia :cute:

Does anybody want to join us?

Paul and Paulina

Guest pandp
Hi, We're in Meadow Springs on the outskirts of Mandurah, feel free to get in touch when you arrive & we can sort something out. :) Good luck with the move. X

Sounds great! x:biggrin:

Guest pandp
Hi were arriving December maybe we could catch up then, good luck with the move and keep in touch let us know how it goes. Do you know where in mandurah you are heading yet?

Michelle :)

Hi Michelle,

Not sure yet as we've never been there before. We're taking a holiday rental for the first couple of weeks to get the feel of the place and then hopefully we'll be able to decide.

Are you going to Mandurah too? Have you been there before?

Paulina

Hi Pauline yep were heading to mandurah, halls head. We've been to WA but didn't get to mandurah, we are on a regional visa which is why we have chosen there plus I have a friend there too, which helps. The rest if our friends are NOR. We fly the end of nov and organising a unfurnished rental from here, we have spoken to some agents and we can view online then our friends can do a physical viewing for us. Were really excited but scared too. Were snouts is your holiday rental going to be!

Michelle

Guest pandp
Hi Pauline yep were heading to mandurah, halls head. We've been to WA but didn't get to mandurah, we are on a regional visa which is why we have chosen there plus I have a friend there too, which helps. The rest if our friends are NOR. We fly the end of nov and organising a unfurnished rental from here, we have spoken to some agents and we can view online then our friends can do a physical viewing for us. Were really excited but scared too. Were snouts is your holiday rental going to be!

Michelle

We've got very mixed feelings too and the fact that we've never been there doesn't help. The rental will be close to the town centre which will hopefully allow us to get a good feel of the place. Best of luck with your moving and we'll keep in touch!

Paulina

Hi we have lived in Mandurah for 2 & a half years now & absolutely love it here, we are in Seascapes Halls Head, myself. my daughter & grandson.

We go to a social group called Mandurah says G'day which is at Sharkys resturant at Dolphin Quay every Thursday morning from 10.15am, it is a coffee morning where people of all ages meet & chat, also there are outings organised each month. It is very informal & a great way to make friends, it would be great to see you all there when you finally arrive. PM me if you want more information on the group or on Mandurah in general. Barbara

Archived