pomms in sutherland shire around 25yrs old

Guest Hatters t

Guest Hatters t

Hi iv been living in the sutherland shire for a yr now and have made a few friends but would be nice to meet people more my age (25) that i can go drinking with and just have a laugh with.

Guest suziem

Hi hatters

I'm 25 and moving to Sutherland/Cronulla area in 3 weeks time and I'd definitely be up for some drinking

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Soph1988

Hey guys,

I am 23 and live in Sutherland - and would love to meet up for a drink and a chat!! :-)

Soph

Guest Hatters t

Hi my name is tanya i live in caringbah with my husband, if you would like we could meet for coffee one day i will find out when im free next and get back to you x

• 1 year later...
Guest ljmanuel

Hi I am 28 and my partner 25 if you fancy meeting up for a good old drink. We have been here for 7 months and originally from London

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the twits

Hi!

We have recently moved to Kirrawee/Gymea area and are keen to meet some new neighbours/friends in "The Shire"

We might try and get a group together in the next couple of weekends, if anyone reading this would be keen to attend please let me know! ... As we are new to the area, any suggestions as to where would be a good location would be appreciated! :)

Guest ljmanuel

Hi there, me and my partner would be interesting in meeting up, we are in Sutherland and have been here for six months.

Hi!

We have recently moved to Kirrawee/Gymea area and are keen to meet some new neighbours/friends in "The Shire"

We might try and get a group together in the next couple of weekends, if anyone reading this would be keen to attend please let me know! ... As we are new to the area, any suggestions as to where would be a good location would be appreciated! :)

Archived