New friends? St. George/Sutherland Shire

Guest Jules1

Guest Jules1

Hi

Me and my husband currently live in Kingsgrove 31 and 33 years old. We are looking to meet up with other couples in St. George /Sutherland Shire for lunch, dinner or a drink at the pub! Or if any ladies would like to meet up for lunch or coffee on Saturdays please get in touch! My husband works a lot of saturdays so it can get a tad lonely.

Guest Jules1

Hiya

Kingsgrove itself is very convenient for the city, it has its own train station on the Airport and East Hills Line. I have never had any problems living here certainly no safety problems. It is a very multicultural kind of area, Kingsgrove has a large Greek and chinese community, it is next to Beverly Hills and Hurstville which also have large chinese communities. Kingsgrove has every kind of convenience you could possibly need, banks, estate agents, 3 bakeries, 3 hairdressers, off licence, little local supermarket style shops, 2 grocers, 2 butchers, pub with a bistro and that is just on the main street. However when/if eventually we get permanent residence and we think about buying we would really like to live further South in the Sutherland Shire and more towards engadine and heathcote areas a bit more rural and pretty. I know people are put off by the Hurstville/Beverly Hills areas but Kingsgrove isn't bad at all and it is perfectly fine for a short term stay

Guest Jules1

If there is anyone in the St. George/Sutherland area who is feeling a bit lonely like me and fancies a cuppa let me know!

Archived