Sanctuary Lakes question

swifty99

• 2 weeks later...

Matt - in addition to that in my opinion I'd steer clear of Barry Plant & RPM as both of these agencies took advantage of our lack of knowledge when we dipped out toes in the housing market and tried to trick us into signing contracts which were not in our best interest. I would recommend speaking to Fadi Saad at Sanctuary lakes real estate. He was really helpful when we recently bought our house and guided us through the process honestly with no personal agenda.

Happy to make a personal introduction if that would help. Message me your details.

Matt - in addition to that I'd steer clear of Barry Plant & RPM as they are sharks. I would recommend speaking to Fadi Saad at Sanctuary lakes real estate. He was really helpful when we recently bought our house and guided us through the process honestly with no personal agenda.

Happy to make a personal introduction if that would help. Message me your details.

Be careful not to slander anyone in a public forum, or you may find yourself in legal hot water.

Archived