Meet new friends Perth

Guest L T

Hi there, my boyfriend & I recently moved to Perth - he is 27 & I'm 25. We've been in Oz a year but were previously in Mandurah - would love to meet some new friends here. We're really easygoing, love drinking beers, having bbqs, running, surfing etc. Looking to meet some like-minded people to have a few beers with.

Anyone in a similar position want to meet up next weekend? The more the merrier!

Reply here and we can arrange.

Cheers!

Guest bowow2011

Hi all we are due to move to Perth I'm 23 oh 27 due to get married June 2012 :0) would love to stay in touch and meet when we there looking at August, same as Pedley hopefully getting visa this week had med's 15/6 fingers crossed for us both xx

Were moving out to perth on tuesday, were going to be staying in Mindarie would love to meet people when we arrive as its very daunting isnt it????? Im 27, my husband steve is 32 & we have 2 children, Cameron who is 8 & Isabelle who is 5.

Guest Wooster

Hi there, There is a meet in Kings Park on Sat 9th 1.00pm in the Lottery West Family Area. The more the merrier, kids or no kids. Please come along.

Joanne

(Joanne, Mike, Amber 15, Aaron 14, George 11 & Wigi Woo 2)

Were moving out to perth on tuesday, were going to be staying in Mindarie would love to meet people when we arrive as its very daunting isnt it????? Im 27, my husband steve is 32 & we have 2 children, Cameron who is 8 & Isabelle who is 5.

Hayley, how about a drink at the lucky shag (down near the water, near esplanade station in Perth) on Saturday, about 4pm? X

Hi there, There is a meet in Kings Park on Sat 9th 1.00pm in the Lottery West Family Area. The more the merrier, kids or no kids. Please come along.

Joanne

(Joanne, Mike, Amber 15, Aaron 14, George 11 & Wigi Woo 2)

Thanks Wooster,

Thanks we will def be there at Kings Park. See u there.

Hi Hayley, I'm not quite sure to be honest, I'll try and find out over the week - we've not got kids so not uses to considering it haha :-)

Archived