Long wait finally over

janice1uk

:biglaugh: Visa Granted after a very long journey. First appointed agent in Feb 2008 and all the changes effecting us and changing from a 175 to a ss 176, medicals were referred for just under 4 months. Today we got or visa they have granted a 175 in the end. So SA here we come. Thanks for all the support without Poms in oz and poms in adelaide i think i would have gone insane. Good luck to all still waiting.:biggrin:

Guest siamsusie
:biglaugh: Visa Granted after a very long journey. First appointed agent in Feb 2008 and all the changes effecting us and changing from a 175 to a ss 176, medicals were referred for just under 4 months. Today we got or visa they have granted a 175 in the end. So SA here we come. Thanks for all the support without Poms in oz and poms in adelaide i think i would have gone insane. Good luck to all still waiting.:biggrin:

spacer.gif

congratulations.gif?t=1241816521

Well done and wishing you all so much happiness for your future.

spacer.gif

Guest juliemtaylor

HURRAY AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been checking on here for weeks hoping you would finally give us the good news and here you are!

So glad your waiting is over and you can get on and plan the move out to Oz,

Julie xx

Guest frustrate

Congrats man...wish you best of luck for oz...can you please tell what is the grant date (is it 1st July or 30th June, 2011)?

Archived