New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Respected Bajwa Ji please tell me the thread where I can send message regrading parent visa (non-contributory).

With regards and hoping for early reply.

Yours Sincerly,

Omparkash Gill

I am really sorry, anyone can help you on the parent visa application on this thread.

Yes I have very little knowledge on this visa class. I was browsing through some of the information on Parent visa in http://www.immi.gov.au/ and found out there are various categories of Parent visas. One of them is Contributory Parent visa. The waiting periof for this visa class is 10 years. Yes I have very limited knowledge on this visa class. But I have some outside knowledge that Parent visa applicants has to wait longer than the other visa classes.

I can be wrong on the information. Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

** Not currently allocating. These dates will be provided once assessment of Priority Group 5 applications resumes.....

instead of application will only commence once all in priority1,2,3,4 have been allocated!!!! should we consider that like a "news"

See the table carefully

They have mentioned N/A with all the other priority groups. They are only left with some category 4 and lots of category 5 applicants.

So it means they will not process any other category now. They are only left with category 5 backlog. There are no other applications in the applications. WHat will case officers do now... ?

Nothing was happened with priority group 5,ever since they launched priority processing. So there must be some news.

See the table carefully

They have mentioned N/A with all the other priority groups. They are only left with some category 4 and lots of category 5 applicants.

So it means they will not process any other category now. They are only left with category 5 backlog. There are no other applications in the applications. WHat will case officers do now... ?

Nothing was happened with priority group 5,ever since they launched priority processing. So there must be some news.

Cross finger mate!!!!!!!

Cross finger mate!!!!!!!

how it is possible that one day there will be no other applicant then CAT5 only?????

why would people from the world stop send there applications falling in other cat 1,2,3,4...and then CAT 5 will be left only for processing?!?!?!?!?

i wish you good luck for such a day to come, but it is very hard to understand for me :wacko:

I think there will always be people sendiind applcation for the priority above us!!! i do think also that Diac will not be able to process all these application as soon as they get it!!! Im sure they will plan a new time frame for each visa category like 6 months for category one 12 months for cat 4 and then they will have time to process category 5 and they will do it very slowly like they was processing category 2,3 at the same time they was processing category 4.. remember??? its was not that far!!!!!

remeber as diac processed before all these changes?????? it was 18 months for a 176 visa from a high risk country!!! ITs only my personal view but i think there will be a new time frame very soon!!!!

maybe I'm wrong, but at the moment they seem to be able to process applications on a quicker rate than the incoming rate: nearly all categories are processed rather quickly, and on top of that they did two months of cat4 in two weeks. So there is some overcapacity, right? That could mean that by the time they cleared the cat4 backlog, that overcapacity can be used for cat5ers?

Friends , Yes, there will always be applications in. But these applications will not be treated as backlog. Worrying thing is backlog. Like the applicants who are waiting since last 4 years. DIAC has always mentioned that there will be a time peiod of processing new applications. In some cases they have mentioned 15 months of processing.

U must have noticed in category 4, some applicants who applied in January or February 2011, have already got the case officers. And some of them have also got the decisions. So things are working. And they are working towards some thing better(I hope so).

Friends , Yes, there will always be applications in. But these applications will not be treated as backlog. Worrying thing is backlog. Like the applicants who are waiting since last 4 years. DIAC has always mentioned that there will be a time peiod of processing new applications. In some cases they have mentioned 15 months of processing.

U must have noticed in category 4, some applicants who applied in January or February 2011, have already got the case officers. And some of them have also got the decisions. So things are working. And they are working towards some thing better(I hope so).

I so agree with you their, their will be a quicker turn around and the waiting time will be shorter in the future and like you said this is something that we are already seeing so I think finally DIAC is improving that system that once was sucks is those like yourself and I that got caught up in lets say an experiment!!! but those that apply now will probably never wait as long as we have or are still waiting.

Tania

maybe I'm wrong, but at the moment they seem to be able to process applications on a quicker rate than the incoming rate: nearly all categories are processed rather quickly, and on top of that they did two months of cat4 in two weeks. So there is some overcapacity, right? That could mean that by the time they cleared the cat4 backlog, that overcapacity can be used for cat5ers?

hi bj27, i agree on your take on this. the capacity of the current COs is more than the current rate of applications from higher PGs. so once the backlog from the higher PGs are settled, i'm hopeful that some cat5s will be processed onward assuming of course that a status quo on the priority processing arrangement remains. i'm a cat5 too and i'm hanging on this rationale. God Bless us all.

Hairdresser is back on the new WA SMP list....Is that mean we are pushed up the higher priority? Thank you...

Hey, majorie

congratulations you are in cat 3 .............:arghh:

Regard's

jackd.:notworthy:

Guest sun lovers

Hi i only looked to see how the cat 4's were getting on, and seen the post about hairdressing being back on WA list. is it really true. i have looked but not sure i'm looking at right page. been waiting since 2008 and can't quite beleive it. i so hope your right x

Guest majorie c
Hi i only looked to see how the cat 4's were getting on, and seen the post about hairdressing being back on WA list. is it really true. i have looked but not sure i'm looking at right page. been waiting since 2008 and can't quite beleive it. i so hope your right x

Are u looking at this page?

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/SKILLEDMIGRATION/Pages/Occupationsindemand.aspx

Guest sun lovers

Yes is this the smp list, if it is we are on it. Just thought it was never going to happen, fingers crossed it's right, someone will soon say if we're looking at wrong page. I ment to be doing my cleaning but can't leave the lap top now x

Guest majorie c
Yes is this the smp list, if it is we are on it. Just thought it was never going to happen, fingers crossed it's right, someone will soon say if we're looking at wrong page. I ment to be doing my cleaning but can't leave the lap top now x

I felt like dreaming too.... I have checked more than 10 times... :biggrin:

Archived