Dads day out....... Fishing charter!

Hi All,

I was just wondering if any of the Dads out there are interested in a Father, son day? (daughters welcome)

I thought it might be nice for us Dads to get together in a great day out. I was thinking about a fishing charter? At the minute I don't have any fixed dates but it would be around November. The costs are $80 pp with a min of 8 people, if we can get 16 or more people the cost drops down to $60 pp

For that we get a 5 hour tour (7am till lunch time) with a cooked breakfast, tea, coffee, bait and line, etc.

At the minute all I need is a name and how many would be going.

If you read this could you bump it up Cheers.

BTW the charter would leave from Williamstown, Victoria

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Geoff, now if only you hired the boat from Cairns, I could send my lot out with you for the day. What a great idea though x

Guest Andy
Hi All,

I was just wondering if any of the Dads out there are interested in a Father, son day? (daughters welcome)

I thought it might be nice for us Dads to get together in a great day out. I was thinking about a fishing charter? At the minute I don't have any fixed dates but it would be around November. The costs are $80 pp with a min of 8 people, if we can get 16 or more people the cost drops down to $60 pp

For that we get a 5 hour tour (7am till lunch time) with a cooked breakfast, tea, coffee, bait and line, etc.

At the minute all I need is a name and how many would be going.

If you read this could you bump it up Cheers.

BTW the charter would leave from Williamstown, Victoria

Alright Geoff,

I am going to be in that neck of the woods at the end of October which may be to early for you but me and my boy would definitly be up for a fishing trip around that time.

WOW, how spooky, me & OH were just chatting about him & son (7) going fishing when we get there, we arrive in August! Defo count them in, just keep us posted as to what/times money etc. Woild be a fantastic way of getting a good go at it & meet some others

Hi Geoff, now if only you hired the boat from Cairns, I could send my lot out with you for the day. What a great idea though x

You could always get Rob to organise for 1 up your way?

My advice would be to get Bobj to sort one out, I'm sure PIO members would come from far and wide to join his tour!!!!

However I think it would really take off your way with the amount of fishermen who use PIO

Blooming heck Geoff, you could have moved closer this way !! lol, The lads did one back in October and they had a fab day, they would have loved to go with you.

Have a great time

Cal x

Just thinking Cal......

You could always come to Melbourne, put the boys on the boat and then treat yourself to some great shopping!!!! You could head back up north with a load of designer thongs :wink:

Alright Geoff,

I am going to be in that neck of the woods at the end of October which may be to early for you but me and my boy would definitly be up for a fishing trip around that time.

Have no fixed date yet Andy, it was just to see if there was any interest in the idea! The lady said that fishing picks up from September, so late October wouldn't be a problem, snapper will be on the bite....

So if you wanted to let me know the dates your in Melbourne, it would have to be the weekend though! As for your better half she can spend the day with Tracy, and get shown around and have a bit of a girly day.... Something I think she may need after spending time couped up with you!!! :biglaugh:

WOW, how spooky, me & OH were just chatting about him & son (7) going fishing when we get there, we arrive in August! Defo count them in, just keep us posted as to what/times money etc. Woild be a fantastic way of getting a good go at it & meet some others

Will do.

Archived