like to meet brits living on Sanctuary lakes

swifty99

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ashley,

Sorry for late response, but previous poster summed it up, it is in point cook, but has great parks, green areas and a lovely outdoor pool.. Plus gym, tennis courts etc too and Alamanda Cafe do great food, but also have happy hour evenings and live music on a Sunday afternoon. (licenced).

Good spot.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ruari2000
Hi, How exciting. We live on Sanctuary Lakes and love it here, if we were to move from here Alamanda would be our next choice. Purely for buses, outdoor pool etc.!! (and seems just a little closer to everything).

Have a look on realestate.com.au for ideas on houses , but there are a few for rent at the moment on either . I have a boy of 14 and a boy of 16 and they love it here now. They both go to Williamstown HIgh (fab school).

If you need any help with anything let me know.

PS there are some houses with pools, just not as many as say in Brisbane or Perth because its much much hotter there.!!

Elaine.x

Hello hello - Huanes here! We have landed after a few yum days in Thailand (managed to avoid the flooding thank goodness). Staying at Quest apartments and starting to view houses on SL this morning). I would genuinely love to meet up! We have investigated the clubhouse but not the cafe yet - I believe we might have missed live music last night - shame about that but we were virtually comatose by 9pm! I have a girl of 14 and a boy of 11 - currently down for Werribee Secondary but still need to visit the school and meet them properly, obviously! My husband will be working in Williamstown, so interested that your boys go there. SO much to ask and to say - do you fancy a wee wine in the bar one evening soon (or lunch, whichever takes your fancy ...)? Fiona

Guest Ruari2000
Hi Fiona, Would LOVE to catch up. Got a long weekend with the Melbourne Cup this weekend, but at a party tonight and busy tomorrow, but Monday or Tuesday would be good.!!

This is just the kind of social butterfliery that I respect! I suspect that Monday may be a day of rest for you, so how about that little glass of wine in the evening? We had lunch at the Waterstone Cafe today which seemed okay. Would 8pm there suit you?We could just do adults for the first meet if you think that would be best? My husband's name is Tom. Did a lot of house hunting on SL today - some fab, some grim! Fiona

Hi Fiona, I dont think the cafe will be open so late on a Monday....

My plans tomorrow are only football with my eldest son, and then probably come home and die of a hangover.!!!!

Monday afternoon is fine with me/or lunch/or late afternoon.!!! Looking forward to it - may be goig to a barbie later that evening, not sure at mo.!

Really looking forward to meeting you and Tom.

My husband would normally be with me, but hes working in Perth at the moment, I have two boys 16 and 14 who seem to be all over the place at the moment (so I tend to be a taxi driver).

I will send you a pm with contact no.!

Guest Ruari2000
Hi Fiona, I dont think the cafe will be open so late on a Monday....

My plans tomorrow are only football with my eldest son, and then probably come home and die of a hangover.!!!!

Monday afternoon is fine with me/or lunch/or late afternoon.!!! Looking forward to it - may be goig to a barbie later that evening, not sure at mo.!

Really looking forward to meeting you and Tom.

My husband would normally be with me, but hes working in Perth at the moment, I have two boys 16 and 14 who seem to be all over the place at the moment (so I tend to be a taxi driver).

I will send you a pm with contact no.!

Sounds good for Monday - just let me know what's best for you. Will call when I have the number. Fi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ruari2000

Hiya SueMac! How are you getting on with your relocation. We arrived in SL ten days ago, staying at t Quest Apartments - and it's been a whirlwind of a ten days - schools, beaches, Hanging Rock, more beaches, then back to schools ..... Still, wouldn't have it any other way! It's been great and we've now signed up for a house in SL - love at first sight! How are you doing? Fiona

Guest Ruari2000

Just a quick question for all you Sanctuary Lakes and Point Cook people. We are looking for a bike for our 11 year old son - don't need anything fancy, just something to get him to Seabrook Primary until our stuff arrives mid-December. Would anyone have a boy's bike they would like to sell - I guess something with a 28" wheel would be about right. Any thoughts? You can send me a PM if you have any thoughts... Many thanks, Fiona

Guest LittleMissSunshine

Hi Sue!

We have been in Sanctuary Lakes for almost 2 weeks and we would love to meet new people, we have only been in Oz for a month! Drop me a message and we can set something up!

:smile:

Archived