UK police checks required for spouse permanent visa 820 onshore?

Smiler

Hi

Does anyone know if you have to do an English police check for the last application process for the permanent spouse visa subclass 820 please?

I did one for my prospective marriage visa but is it just an Australian police check for the 820 application?

Thanks in advance

Smiler:biggrin:

Guest siamsusie

If you have resided in Australia for the whole two years Smiler then a Federal PC will be sufficient.

If you have lived elsewhere for 12 months and over then the appropriate PC's will apply.

Susie x

Guest siamsusie

You should be fine without them Smiler. Your dates in and out of the Australia are recorded! Hope you had a great time.

Susie x

Thanks Siam Susie. I just realised I typed subclass 820 instead of 801 but you answered the question anyway so much appreciated.

Do you know if I can front my police check and meds - I am 2 and a half months away from the 2 year period. Also what medical checks are done - is it a medical examination and a chest xray? Is that it?

Smiler x

:biggrin:

Guest siamsusie

Hi Smiler,

You have already completed a medical incoporating a chest x ray so this should be sufficient unless it is requested from you again.

Dont ask me about front loading anything Smiler lol. Hopefully someone can assist in this area..

Maybe ensure that DIAC have a correct upto date address for you, and give them a phone in a few weeks to nudge them.

Good luck Smiler.

Susie x

Archived