Meeting families in Perth

Guest CEBH

Hi

We are a family of four, my husband is 29, i 27 and we have two young children, 3 and 1.

We have been in Perth 11 weeks, on a 457 visa. We came from Newcastle uk, but i am originally from Scotland. Chris works in Tax at Subiaco.

At moment we are in Butler but will be moving to Quinns Rocks in Jan. As we hope to put our son to Quinns Rocks Primary.

Just wondering if there any families in the area with children similar ages that may want to meet up, beach , park?

Christine, Chris, J and E .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest edwardsfamily

hi,

i live in Quinns and whilst im a bit older! i have friends with young children in the area if you want to PM me i can put you in touch.

:) xxx

Guest stephabriggs

Hi my fiance and i are moving to Perth in January, we are very excited and nervous, we are 25 and 27 both from Scotland, Can anyone tell me that is out there just now is the prices all very expensive as we keep hearing bad reports and im worrying xx

Guest lalalaliza

Hi I am living in kinross with my 2 year son and my husband. We are all Scottish. Have you heard of yummy mummies it's a facebook page with lots of mummies and kids that meet up every week all over Perth. It's worth a look. Pm me if you want some more info about it. Liza

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angieholmes

Hi Christine,

We live in Hocking, NOR. would be good to meet up - we are Angie, 35, George, 33, Charlie 2 1/2 and Demi 3 months! Drop us a line or PM if you would like to arrange anything.

Guest cazperth
Hi I am living in kinross with my 2 year son and my husband. We are all Scottish. Have you heard of yummy mummies it's a facebook page with lots of mummies and kids that meet up every week all over Perth. It's worth a look. Pm me if you want some more info about it. Liza

Can you send me the link for the facebook page please as I am moving to perth in jan 2012.

thanks

Archived