I propose a Sydney City Meet

Guest suziem

Hi Selina

I'd be in for meeting up. I'm 25 and living in Caringbah at the moment but there doesn't seem to be too much going here!

Hi Selina

I'd be in for meeting up. I'm 25 and living in Caringbah at the moment but there doesn't seem to be too much going here!

Hey Suzie? What its like in Caringbah? Bit of a treck into the City for you? But if youre keen thats awesome! What suits you better afternoon coffee or evening drinks?

Theres also an ex-pats meet up on the Thursday evening, its not just pommes but all ex pat nationalities n might be good to meet people :-)

Guest suziem

Hey Caringbah's lovely but its pretty quiet compared to the city although busier than the small village we lived in in the UK. It's only about 45 mins to the city so not bad at all ready.

The Thursday meet up sounds good too, where is that? An afternoon coffee/lunch on the sat sounds good or we can do evening drinks if you'd prefer

Suzie

Hey Caringbah's lovely but its pretty quiet compared to the city although busier than the small village we lived in in the UK. It's only about 45 mins to the city so not bad at all ready.

The Thursday meet up sounds good too, where is that? An afternoon coffee/lunch on the sat sounds good or we can do evening drinks if you'd prefer

Suzie

The meet up Thursday is at the Cargo bar in the City. Saturday arvo is good with me :biggrin: I am going to Paddos Markets in the morning but anytime after that. I will PM you my email and mobile.

Hopefully we will have some more people to join us, even if we dont get replies from here, we may meet others on Thursday night!

Archived