Form 80, Question 36 - Details of all visits outside Australia

Smiler

Hi

I think I am having a dumb moment but after the time I have spent doing these application forms I think I am allowed to...perhaps....

Form 80 , question 36 - 'Give details of all visits (including short stays) to countries outside Australia for the last 10 years'

I have been back and forth from England to Australia for various periods of time - do I have to put every time I have gone to England? (I live in Australia now on temp spouse visa)

thanks in advance

Smiler:biggrin:

Yeah I also don't think it is critical to have all the exact dates, but you can always check on your passport for those depature and arrival stamps for dates:biggrin:

DIAC appreciate that you might not remember exact dates, but you do need to list all visits with estimated dates. Whilst they might not check every single detail on all applications, they are very thorough on those they do check and it isn't worth ommitting anything or lying. Honesty is always the best policy.

How about multipe travel in Europe where you don't need a visa and don't have a stamp? Or you just got a brand new passport? How can one remember all these details?

I know people who dig back through photos of their holidays and I think it is sick.

Do you know why they need to know where you were in least 10 years? I think the form was created by some Australian whose only trip overseas in past 10 years was to Auckland. Average European migrant would visit 20+ countries in past 10 years and hardly remember the countries nor the dates...

Guest lillybeech
How about multipe travel in Europe where you don't need a visa and don't have a stamp? Or you just got a brand new passport? How can one remember all these details?

I know people who dig back through photos of their holidays and I think it is sick.

Do you know why they need to know where you were in least 10 years? I think the form was created by some Australian whose only trip overseas in past 10 years was to Auckland. Average European migrant would visit 20+ countries in past 10 years and hardly remember the countries nor the dates...

hi we go away twice a year, so our agents just told us to put down the month year and where we went for example, greece two week holiday june 2008, we had quite a big list, don't even think I listed them all, and it was fine we got our visa's.

Archived