Young mum moving to Perth in October !

Guest DanielleDixon

Guest cazperth

Hello lornarees! Where about are you living? I am Canning Vale Area (SOR)... We meet every Wednesday down here for a cuppa and a treat.. If your near come join us..the more the merrier!

cx

Guest cazperth

Hello lornarees! Where about are you living? I am Canning Vale Area (SOR)... We meet every Wednesday down here for a cuppa and a treat.. If your near come join us..the more the merrier!

cx

Hi

Im a 25 yr old mom to 9 month old lily, moving to perth end of may, excited but getting nervous now about leaving everyone especially my mom :-( did everyone else feel this guilty about taking their children away from grandparents etc?. By OH is a bricklayer but is also hoping to work in the mines, so I too could be in the situation where I'm on my own while he's away. Is it easy to join baby groups etc, what kind of things are available, just to put my mind at rest :-)

Kirsty

hiya , I've recently come over I've got 2 boys 3 and 6 my hubby is fifo so I'm always looking to meet new people for a coffee or even a glass of wine lol

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone,

i just thought id jump on this thread, Im a young(ish) mummy (38) lol, and i have 2 kiddies - a girl of 5, and a 6 month old boy. We currently live in NSW but are seriously looking at relocating to Perth area. My fiance is a boilermaker and works on FIFO. We are originally from up north (UK) and have been in OZ for a year. I am a midwife so will be also looking for a job in the area when we come over. But one of the main reasons for wanting to come over to WA is that my fiance has friends over there (english ones as well as oz ones) and he misses the banter. I really miss my mates back home, and have made a few pals whilst here in NSW. We initially came to NSW as most of my family live here, but I dont see them hardly at all. Id love to meet some other mums in the same situation as me and hopefully make lots of new pals. thanks Nicola x

Archived