If the UK had the weather would you stay?

Perthbum

The weather is of little impact for me, it will be a pleasant bonus.

In my opinion the UK has gone to sh7t, massive debts, riots, redundancies, pay freezes/cuts with cost of living still rising, lack of employment opportunities, pension reforms a seemingly impotent government!

Can't wait to get out!

The weather is of little impact for me, it will be a pleasant bonus.

In my opinion the UK has gone to sh7t, massive debts, riots, redundancies, pay freezes/cuts with cost of living still rising, lack of employment opportunities, pension reforms a seemingly impotent government!

Can't wait to get out!

I agree it is not going through a great time but it has certainly not gone to ^%^% as you put it, I actually think the riots will turn out to be a good thing in the long run with the government having to listen for once and looters knowing they will not get away with it, I liked Oz but it is certainly not paradise and has it's own real social problems also. with possibly it's worst government in history.

Guest Guest 47403
No,not moving for sun

Snap..........we considered NZ before we decided on Oz, we've also given serious consideration to Tasmania so it's not just about the weather, although a reliable summer will be an added bonus.

Snap..........we considered NZ before we decided on Oz, we've also given serious consideration to Tasmania so it's not just about the weather, although a reliable summer will be an added bonus.

Good choice not choosing NZ everyone is trying to get out :cute: plus the weather is like the UK,

I agree it is not going through a great time but it has certainly not gone to ^%^% as you put it, I actually think the riots will turn out to be a good thing in the long run with the government having to listen for once and looters knowing they will not get away with it, I liked Oz but it is certainly not paradise and has it's own real social problems also. with possibly it's worst government in history.

I would consider it very unfortunate that it requires rioting across a country (almost) which incurs the deaths of people, the injury of others, the wilful destruction and theft of property and peoples homes, violence and disorder to enable the government to take heed - that can never be a good thing.

Snap..........we considered NZ before decided on Oz, we've also given serious consideration to Tasmania so it's not just about the weather, although a reliable summer will be an added bonus.

Tassie is my 2nd choice h,more land/hse for yer $ as well,gorgeous lush scenery etc,not sure on work tho tbh,Canada was where i originally wanted to go,British Columbia,but i only found out they needed brickies half way thru the oz process:rolleyes:,thats me all over,should have checked first!:laugh:but maybe its meant to be,very happy on what we've seen of SA

If the weather in the UK was like Australia, I would still go to Australia. It wasn't a factor when we decided to apply for our visa.

I will do my up most to stay out of the sun anyway or at least always wear a high factor sun cream.

I'm so pale I actually get 'moon burn' ha ha ha

If the weather in the UK was like Australia, I would still go to Australia. It wasn't a factor when we decided to apply for our visa.

I will do my up most to stay out of the sun anyway or at least always wear a high factor sun cream.

I'm so pale I actually get 'moon burn' ha ha ha

Dont expose yer arse to the sun then Mandy:biggrin::laugh::wink:

Guest Guest 47403
Tassie is my 2nd choice h,more land/hse for yer $ as well,gorgeous lush scenery etc,not sure on work tho tbh,Canada was where i originally wanted to go,British Columbia,but i only found out they needed brickies half way thru the oz process:rolleyes:,thats me all over,should have checked first!:laugh:but maybe its meant to be,very happy on what we've seen of SA

Pabs jobs for me is the major stumbling block as far as Tassie goes, wife should be ok........however still not made our decision 100% yet so yer never know :biggrin:

Canada is lovely and we looked into it I've spent a lot of time out there, Mrs H put the brakes on it due to the extreme winter.

Pabs jobs for me is the major stumbling block as far as Tassie goes, wife should be ok........however still not made our decision 100% yet so yer never know :biggrin:

Canada is lovely and we looked into it I've spent a lot of time out there, Mrs H put the brakes on it due to the extreme winter.

Is your mrs a nurse or something h?what do you do?nose disease me:biggrin:

I would consider it very unfortunate that it requires rioting across a country (almost) which incurs the deaths of people, the injury of others, the wilful destruction and theft of property and peoples homes, violence and disorder to enable the government to take heed - that can never be a good thing.

It was not across the Country and only went on in a few major capitals.

Rioting has taken place in many Countries in Europe over the last decade and is nothing new and good things do come out of the aftermath, look at the riots in France a few years ago that went on for weeks and ended with the French Government actually listing to the people and putting in social changes.

Guest Charlie Big Potatos
It was not across the Country and only went on in a few major capitals.

Rioting has taken place in many Countries in Europe over the last decade and is nothing new and good things do come out of the aftermath, look at the riots in France a few years ago that went on for weeks and ended with the French Government actually listing to the people and putting in social changes.

Not just in a "few major capitals" but small pockets of these cities.

Guest Guest 47403
Is your mrs a nurse or something h?what do you do?nose disease me:biggrin:

Yes pabs she a mental health nurse, I work in IT now but willing to retrain and have ago at anything to earn a crust.

Yes pabs she a mental health nurse, I work in IT now but willing to retrain and have ago at anything to earn a crust.

Jeeez wish i worked in IT mate(except being inside)absolutely clueless tho,never even sent an Email or cut and pasted or whatever its called!:embarrassed::laugh:monkeys and clocks!:wink:

Guest Guest 47403
Jeeez wish i worked in IT mate(except being inside)absolutely clueless tho,never even sent an Email or cut and pasted or whatever its called!:embarrassed::laugh:monkeys and clocks!:wink:

Trust me mate it ain't rocket science, if I can do it most people can.

Guest siamsusie

Once you have learnt how to open an e mail account Pabs, you are halfway there mate:biggrin::hug:

Once you have learnt how to open an e mail account Pabs, you are halfway there mate:biggrin::hug:

No,i get Emails S,off the mirror fantasy footy etc,and bleedin McAfee security etc,just never sent one to a human person:laugh:

Archived