Littlelass you need to return the favour and post a picture now! :biggrin:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh::biglaugh:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest31881
so do you have a wash in a basin or a bison..........:wink:

Ahhh Nic, Its no goo mate, you will have to get some new jokes. :wink:

QUOTE=stevie ellis;1165131]am a young buck 12 Stone and 6 fit looking for love and attention:cute:am very fit and a non smoker:wubclub: 1 careful owner thats nae that interested in ma noo:laugh:

:biglaugh: lol im in the same boat as you stevie, daves more interested in his playstation and tv!! Lol

QUOTE=stevie ellis;1165131]am a young buck 12 Stone and 6 fit looking for love and attention:cute:am very fit and a non smoker:wubclub: 1 careful owner thats nae that interested in ma noo:laugh:

:biglaugh: lol im in the same boat as you stevie, daves more interested in his playstation and tv!! LolIf a hid a bonny lassie like you beside ma , the ps wud be gan oot the winda:cute:

:biglaugh: lol im in the same boat as you stevie, daves more interested in his playstation and tv!! Lol

Lol well doesnt seem to be the case with dave. he came down to mine while my mum was at work and just sat and read the magazine hed bought most of the time and then nearly fell asleep on the couch!! Maybe when he doesnt see me all week he'll miss me more lol prob not! There will be no computers on holiday bt he'll just replace that with golf lol. Feels weird not living together anymore at the moment, ill be glad of the peace for a few days then ill prob miss him lol

I'm a modern woman :cute: I'll share this one :tongue:

I didn't meet my hubby here obviously but we did meet via another website (not a dating one) around a decade ago now. We were both on the staff of a huge online fan site and worked as mods on the chat server and other stuff. Him in Aus, me in the UK. Anyways, we got to chatting, had to deal with site stuff for many months and so on. Nothing in it, just friends via online with a common interest. Then he said he was making a trip to the UK for a couple of months to travel round, we decided it'd be good to finally meet in person while he was over, grab some dinner or something. Nice to put a face to the name after all that time.

Anyways, we met, it was instant attraction, we hit it off romantically and we've never looked back. We did the long distance thing for a few years, him here, me there for extended trips and he finally moved here about 7 years ago now. We married 5 years ago this coming January and have a 3 year old little boy :)

So yeah, happy ending for us :)

I didn't meet my hubby here obviously but we did meet via another website (not a dating one) around a decade ago now. We were both on the staff of a huge online fan site and worked as mods on the chat server and other stuff. Him in Aus, me in the UK. Anyways, we got to chatting, had to deal with site stuff for many months and so on. Nothing in it, just friends via online with a common interest. Then he said he was making a trip to the UK for a couple of months to travel round, we decided it'd be good to finally meet in person while he was over, grab some dinner or something. Nice to put a face to the name after all that time.

Anyways, we met, it was instant attraction, we hit it off romantically and we've never looked back. We did the long distance thing for a few years, him here, me there for extended trips and he finally moved here about 7 years ago now. We married 5 years ago this coming January and have a 3 year old little boy :)

nice one, nice story at and the 2 o yous happy we kids . a like at bit instant attraction ? explain more?:laugh:

Lol not sure if your wife would like that stevie :P such a good story snifter! We should set up a dating thread for perthbum and others lol
Mrs e wud jist laugh at ma :laugh:she wud say fits a bonny lass like at gan to see in a pot bellied auld git like me. a mean a 6 fit 12 steen love machine like me:cute:

:shocked:......i didnt have you down as a girl , thats news to me .....:policeman:

So Perthbum, how's it going? Any luck yet? Any change in the single, desperate and sad profile!? :biggrin:

Plenty to choose from mate, so many women about :biggrin: and as I am a fairly good looking bloke I have had plenty of offers, chatting up a very attractive girl who works at my local and she seems very keen :cool:

p.s is that in your avator looking very errrr cool :rolleyes:

Archived