Anyone found love on Pomz in Oz

Perthbum

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest 47403
Grissom!!! Thats the one, where did i get greyson from lol. I think grissom is quite hot but hes a bit old for me lol! Ive only watched the miami one once or twice but i quite like the newyork one too

Must of been thinking of Larry......................probs before your time though Stace.

Yes Grissom indeed. He's my 'other' husband. The one my real husband doesn't know about. :biglaugh:

@Perthbum, a free pint now and again. It must be love. :biggrin:

Im the same,i keep Larrisa Riquelme in the wardrobe till Jan goes out:wink:

I keep taking me driving license out with me for the same reason,havnt needed it yet tho:unsure:

Lol you never know!! They always id me in wetherspoons, theyre really strict. The rest of the pubs im usually okay in. I suppose if i still look young when i get older ill be glad lol

Id love it if a barman gave me a free drink now and again but i only ever get ID'd constantly lol

:wubclub:......i have a bar in my games room , i would serve you free drinks all night but you would have to become a city fan........:yes:

Thats something i may be willing to do for free drinks lol. :biggrin: i dont support a team at the moment anyway! :cute:

so your defo Scotch.............lets start today , please become a Manchester City fan , i will update you on there continued progress week by week ......:cute:

:shocked:......i didnt have you down as a girl , thats news to me .....:policeman:

Don't think any less/more of me because :tongue: BTW. Woman. I was a girl 30 years ago.

To quote a poet I'm rather fond of

Am I honest? Am I loving? Do I have talents? Am I smart? You should judge me on these things; but, that I am a woman tells you nothing.

:cute::yes:

Lol sometimes its hard to know whos female and male if they dont have a pic or sign their name.

I do often post about my hubby though. I guess Tonyman and I don't frequent the same areas of the forum :wink:

Well she has got....."professional blonde" under her name:biggrin:,mind you so's beckham:wubclub:

Oi! :realmad: I work hard to maintain this image. Tarring me with a footballer :cry:

*I* actually have a deeper voice then he does though :biglaugh:

O yeah, and a few more brain cells not knocked around by a ball.

:yes:

:cute:

Oi! :realmad: I work hard to maintain this image. Tarring me with a footballer :cry:

*I* actually have a deeper voice then he does though :biglaugh:

Did he have that many brain cells before all the knocks to the head!!?? :laugh:

Oi! :realmad: I work hard to maintain this image.Yes i go to sleep dreaming of that frog in your avatar:cute: Tarring me with a footballer :cry:

*I* actually have a deeper voice then he does though :biglaugh:Husky surely?:biggrin:

Yeah i'l give yer that one,you seem pretty bright,cant say very,i dont want to look like a mods kissarse:mad::laugh:

so your defo Scotch.............lets start today , please become a Manchester City fan , i will update you on there continued progress week by week ......:cute:

Scotch=whisky,scots= a person from scotland,thats what me mates from glasgow said to me yrs ago when i said the same mate!:laugh:

• 1 year later...

My friend met her now husband at an internet dating site. I actually tried to talk her out of it because I was under the impression that you meet just weirdoes and pervs this way:wideeyed:.

They`ve been married for 7 years now and very happy so there`s a chance PB, especially because PIO isn`t a dating site:wink:

Archived